It's Friday

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It Friday and a long weekend in the US, hooray. Clyde Butcher has an open house this weekend at his everglades gallery. I likely will go out there Sunday or Monday. Always get few a good shots on the way there and back. And Saturday hope to shot some wakeboarding. Have good weekend everybody.

It's a long weekend if you've got the sort of job that has weekends. :(

Thanks, Jeff!

For all you USA-types, have a safe and happy Labor Day holiday! :D

I hope to jump on my last few matrixes that are waiting to become bromoil prints. I need a few days to be able to spread out and make a fabulous, inky mess. :lol:

It's supposed to be gorgeous weather here (we'll see!) and I am wanting Fall to begin in the worst way.

Have a local celebration this weekend called peach days, they make lots of peach stuff (pies, jellies etc... MMMMMMMMMM)
Plus it is my oldests 7th birthday on tuesday!
and I have mondays off anyway so I get an extra day off to use when ever I please!!!!

:( no weekend for me :(

piles of work to be done, no photography and no private life this weekend
. I hate September!

Sorry for :wink: letting it all out in here ;)

i'm going out of town this weekend, and today is just dragging... not even halfway over yet... :thumbdown:

It's a long weekend here in Canada as well. However, I am starting my holidays so I will be travelling to Europe.

Unimaxium said:
I just moved in to college, so this weekend will be all about getting settled and getting to know the campus I guess. I'm excited. Woot! :D
Hey, northeastern is one of my top 5 schools right now. Are you in their engineering/co-op program?

Long weekend, sure. But school starts on tuesday and I haven't started my summer work yet. :thumbdown:

midget patrol said:
Hey, northeastern is one of my top 5 schools right now. Are you in their engineering/co-op program?

Long weekend, sure. But school starts on tuesday and I haven't started my summer work yet. :thumbdown:

I'm in their Computer Science program, but I have two roommates in engineering. And almost everyone does co-op, which is cool. ;-)

I am enjoying my last weekend of true summer as next year I will be working myself to death preparing for university and after that working until retirement. After that, well, maybe the Bahamas. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back