ITS FRIDAY!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by graigdavis, May 21, 2004.

1. graigdavis

graigdavis TPF Noob!

Its friday and its really quiet in here today. This place usualy helps me get through the longest work day of the week.

Anyone have anything fun to do this weekend?

Im going to take pictures at a Down Hill bike race tomorrow. I should get some pretty sweet shots as long as it doesnt rain. Hopefully Ill have some worthy of posting.

2. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Sounds like fun...I have to pull the trans-axle out of my car and change the clutch slave cylinder. It may sound like fun but I'm sure it will be a pain in the @ss.

3. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thank god it's friday. It's not slow here :roll:

I was hoping to have my IR filter to do some shots this weekend, but that won't happen. I have still yet to test out the camera with my new polarizer so maybe I'll go out and shoot some desert landscapes. Here's hoping for some clouds. (not likely)

We'll probably go see Shrek 2

4. Osmer_Toby

Osmer_Toby TPF Noob!

still trying to unpack after moving to my new house. gettin real tired of being able to find nothing when i look for it and stumbling over everything when i take two steps :irked:

haven't shot or edited photos in going on a month now. it's worse than going without sex- and believe me, i never thought i'd say that! (true tho)

but, i am going to a 30th bd party by the ocean tomorrow at a yacht club, and i've fielded a bunch of requests for shots of of the yachts (poet and dint know it :p ) i said yes, as long as they provide me with a fast motorboat and driver, which they did! surprised the hell outta me- never done this type of photography before, so i'm looking forward to it. now if only i could find my damn camera....

5. LilCujo

LilCujo the quiet troublemaker! Supporting Member

oooooooooh yeah huh shrek is out...I liked the first one..hopefully the second is good as well...lately the seconds and so ons arnt really as good as the first one...

not sure if we are doing anything this weekend...have a game tonight but that is about it...mmm maybe sleep in tomorrow...mmmm sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!! thats if my dog lets me..she is up at the buttcrack of dawn... :roll:

trying to come up with some places where we are to take some pics...now adays you need "adventure" passes to go anywhere hiking or whatever...

was thinking about diving but its so expensive and I just had work done on my truck..hnmmm maybe I can just throw those mechanical fishes in the pool along with my turtle and put on some gear take some pics... :scratch: wonder if that would work.... :)

6. Sharkbait

Sharkbait TPF Noob!

I'm collecting textbooks and doing the happy dance. There were times this year that I never thought this day would come! Monday the kids come in for a couple hours for their awards thingie, then we're done for summer!! Woohoooo!!! Cripes I can't wait! I am so far behind on an online class I'm taking this summer, on photography, on housecleaning, on yardwork, on pretty much everything!

7. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Sux to be YOU, John. :x

Monday for me is....well, another Monday.

I'm bitter, man.

:wink:

8. Osmer_Toby

Osmer_Toby TPF Noob!

aaarrrrggg i'm bitter, too. though not quite as bitter- i still have 3 weeks left...

9. graigdavis

graigdavis TPF Noob!

Actualy that does sound like fun. I havnt got up to my elbows in grease since I put the lift on my Jeep.

I would come help but uh, Edmonton is a long drive. :D

10. terri

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Braggart! :p

11. Osmer_Toby

Osmer_Toby TPF Noob!

heehee. :p i'll be thinkin' about ya while i sit on my deck with a gin and tonic, soakin' in the rays (ya, right. i might have the time off, but believe me, it can be just as busy during the off-season... at least i'll have more time for photography)

12. terri

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'd give my left nut for all that time off to be "busy".... except I don't have one. :LOL: