ITS FRIDAY!

I'm going to Boulder tomorrow and checking out Pearl street with my gf. She's never been there and is really looking forward to it. There are street musicians and jugglers and all that. As well as some pretty nifty shops and galleries. I hope the weather is nice. She's also going to be modeling at a local photog schools fundraiser on sunday, so I'm going to go check out their digs. I'm hoping to take some classes that are starting there in a couple weeks.

Daniel

DanielK said:
I'm going to Boulder tomorrow and checking out Pearl street with my gf. She's never been there and is really looking forward to it. There are street musicians and jugglers and all that. As well as some pretty nifty shops and galleries. I hope the weather is nice. She's also going to be modeling at a local photog schools fundraiser on sunday, so I'm going to go check out their digs. I'm hoping to take some classes that are starting there in a couple weeks.

Daniel

Now, that sounds like a really fun day. :D Hope you have great weather and get lots of good shots in there.

DanielK said:

Daniel
So are you in Denver then? My wife and I moved from Thornton about 2 years ago. We've been to Boulder and Pearl Street many times. It's pretty fun to see the buskers. If you need a nice kite or cool toys visit Into the Wind.

Hopefully I'll get out to take some pictures this weekend. With finals last week and moving into a new place this week I haven't had the time to get out and shoot for almost three weeks now. :( Now that everything is nicely put away in my new room and with my summer classes still two weeks away I'll be free to take a few road trips and hopefully get some great shots to post here! :D I am excited about one of the classes I'll be taking this summer... ENDS 311 which is the only photography class we have, thats worth taking, here at TAMU. I honestly can't wait to get into the dark room and make my own prints. The coolest part about the class is, once you've taken it, you have unlimited access to the darkroom as long as you're a student!!!! I'm sure y'all will be hearing more about it later.

Thanks for listening (reading)

:D

voodoocat said:
So are you in Denver then? My wife and I moved from Thornton about 2 years ago. We've been to Boulder and Pearl Street many times. It's pretty fun to see the buskers. If you need a nice kite or cool toys visit Into the Wind.
Yeah. I'm just south in Centennial. I am sooo looking forward to doing some location shots in the mountains this summer.

I'm trying to get markc to come visit me at my families cabin for a weekend, but noooo. He's too good for the likes of me.

Snob.

Daniel

Aarrrrggghh.... I gotta work! :cry:

Ok, so are we going to talk about the right-nut that terri apparently has yet just now clued us on to? :p

Tomorrow is my usual - sleep in, gallery sitting at Blue Sky from 12-5, misc evening stuff.

Sunday we are refilming some scenes for my bf's movie. Should be fun. I gotta empty the camera so I can do more behind the scenes shots.

oriecat said:
Ok, so are we going to talk about the right-nut that terri apparently has yet just now clued us on to? :p

Tomorrow is my usual - sleep in, gallery sitting at Blue Sky from 12-5, misc evening stuff.

Sunday we are refilming some scenes for my bf's movie. Should be fun. I gotta empty the camera so I can do more behind the scenes shots.

What can I say? I'm a ballsy chick... :p

Tell us more about this movie....sounds hella cool. :D

I'm gonna try to get off my duff and take some shots for the TPF Print Exchange.

In between mowing lawn, etc. :wink:

well just got back from 14 hours of airline travels and heading out to get the first salmon of the season. Spending 8 hours on the river is a welcome relief to the airlines.

oi friday came and went i am just enjoying a beautiful auckland autumn day! I bout a new flash card (512 mb wooohooo), lens clothe (thats lens, not loin) and an extra d10 battery.

oh and heaps of anzac biccies, apples, pears, carrots and european bread for my big day trip to rangitoto 2morrow (wohooo to the max!) it'll be choice as!

I spent my friday helping my dumbass boyfriend take the bumper off the back of our Jeep because he backed into a pole. We just got it on Monday :roll: he almost cried so I did get SOME satisfaction out of it :lol:

have fun yall

Most reactions

Back