Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What are YOU doing this weekend?

I actually have a full weekend.

I haven't had a single day off since I started my third part time job. So this weekend, requested some time off, so I can actually have a couple of days off.

FIRST day off at all, much less a whole weekend, in a month and a half....

...and it's supposed to storm ALL WEEKEND!

Regardless of the weather, I'm still doing to do everything I planned.

Tonight I'm meeting one of my best friends Natalie for dinner and whatever else we decide to do. We're hoping the rain stays away long enough for us to walk around Baker's Lake.

Tomorrow, for the first time in months...I'M GOIN TO CHICAGO, BABY!!!!! Yup, my camera and I are goin to Chicago. We're gonna live it up, rain or shine. :p

Sunday I've been invited to a cookout at my aunt and uncle's house.

Now, my aunt and uncle have a daughter about my age, and we used to be very close friends. However, about 3 1/2 years ago, we had a falling out and haven't spoken a single WORD to each other since.

However, we've very recently re-connected via Myspace, and have buried the hatchet. :cheer: Sunday will be the first time we have communicated (other than myspace messages) in 3 1/2 years. I'm actually looking forward to that quite a bit more than Chicago.

:)

"Doors Open" tomorrow (buildings usually not open to the public are open this weekend...good photo ops abound), then 3 practice dragonboat races on Sunday. And it's supposed to rain here Sunday. *sigh*

Holiday weekends are always so busy. I wish I could just sit around or get stuff caught up, but I am pretty booked myself.

Tonight: Going to my sister's to help get ready for Monday BBQ.
Saturday: Going to lunch with mom and sisters (part of one of my sisters Mother's Day present to mom). Movie with a friend (The third Pirate's movie). Dinner and out with the boyfriend.
Sunday: Finish helping sister get ready for Monday BBQ, head to a friend of my boyfriends BBQ and Bday party for his daughter.
Monday: Sister's BBQ.

I think I might need to take Tuesday off just to recover. :er:

Busy weekend for me too. Tonight, the wife and I are going to pick up some new coffee tables and to place an order for a new sofa & love seat. We are moving in June and need new furniture for the new house. Then we will have to clean the house and prep for a big dinner tomorrow.

Saturday, my family and all of my aunts & uncles on my mother's side are coming over for dinner...most coming from out of town. You see, the house we are selling has been in the family since about 1959 and we wanted to give them all a chance to say good buy. All but my mother haven't been back to the house since my Grandmother died in 2004.

I'm not sure if I have anything planned for Sunday but I've got plenty of photos to work on. I'm finishing up a paid photo shoot and I've got a huge backlog of personal photos that need to 'digitally developed'.

Monday's not a holiday but after work I'm meeting with a couple who have just booked me to shoot their wedding this summer.

Today - Friends + LAN + overnight (oh the joys of being young in the digital generation)

Tommorrow - Shooting events for Snap

Sunday - (Doors Open?/TPF meetup?)

Well my weekend is just about over (20:45 on virtual Sunday night, or Friday as it's known elsewhere)

Wednesday evening - get back from UK in time to watch AC Milan vs Liverpool
Thursday - nice quiet day with a brief trip out to the shops (new answer phone, some food and a cable to connect the iPod to the hifi) and some noodling around on here
Friday - more noodling and 9 holes of golf followed by some noodling
Saturday - back in the office :(

Sat, Sun, Monday... Work, Work, and then some Fun Work..

Regular job all weekend... and then off to the railroad monday for the day... much harder PHYSICAL work... but all that much more rewarding also...

Well, I just found out that we aren't going to be open on Monday, so....I have a THREE day weekend. This *kinda* hurts my aching bank account though, because I already have to take Wednesday off. :S

I'm getting drunk.

It was the last day of Junior year at high school fo rme. Yet I am sad because

A) all my senior friends are graduated

B) my girlfriend leaves for a 3 week german trip in 5 days. :( (this makes me the most sad)

I am going to school on Sat. for a project. I am working on Saturday. I am cramming for a biology final.

On Sunday, I am working. I am cramming for a biology final.

A not so wonderful weeked

I'm goin' to a garage sale that supposedly has cameras. yeehaw!

went out yesterday and got drunk..........cocktails are da bomb :)
Im off to a birthday in a moment and going out after that, so most likely drunk again. Tomorow im going to the Amsterdam zoo, so expect some pics after that. And monday im gonna help with a bird of prey demo, so my weekend is pretty much packed. Wicked :thumbup: :)

Most reactions

Back