It's FRYDAY!!!

Bettybooty said:
It's ok, I don't know everyone's internet persona just yet. and your not a useless old fatman.....:hug::

be careful who you hug around here...no telling what you could pick up, especially from a useless old fatman :mrgreen:

Well I'm going to the woods tomorrow morning before sunrise :) Hope to spot some wildlife again and then take a quick nap as I have to work through the night between saturday and sunday :/

i'm happy because yesterday a new lens + a thermometer (so i can finally develop some film) came in, in addition to a new issue of National Geographic in the mail, plus all my midterms just finished up thursday, and it's in the mid-70's this weekend, and i just had a piece of pizza

i'm expecting the **** to hit the fan come monday if nothing bad happens

Bettybooty said:
I once was unemployed myself.....so I understand. What field are you in? I found that sending my resume to friends for critisism helped me so much.

Computers. I send it to almost everyone willing to take a look. They all say it is very good. But doesn't seem good enough to get the interveiw yet.

I know, I was whining but I did post a thread months ago when I first lost my job (got a contract for a few months shortly after then that ended) and everyone was VERY supportive! Thanks all!

Saturday I hope to get to ski park and do some shooting. Sunday my Uncle Bob is flying in for Kentucky for a week and haft stay. The whole family is going to dinner Sunday night.

I am taking Monday and Tuesday off. We are going to drive down to Key West and then fly by seaplane down to Dry Tortugas NP - Fort Jefferson. It is where Dr Mudd was imprisoned.

JonMikal said:
be careful who you hug around here...no telling what you could pick up, especially from a useless old fatman :mrgreen:

But he's just cuddley.....:blushing:

Bettybooty said:
But he's just cuddley.....:blushing:

you're on your own...don't say i didn't warn ya when you start itching and stuff starts falling off

Bettybooty said:
:heart: :heart: :lovey:
This gushing is for Bace? And you're saying Bace is cuddly?

Check it, Paul. Another internet s.c.o.r.e and you didn't even have to pretend to work at it! :lol:

panzershreck said:
i'm happy because yesterday a new lens + a thermometer (so i can finally develop some film) came in, in addition to a new issue of National Geographic in the mail, plus all my midterms just finished up thursday, and it's in the mid-70's this weekend, and i just had a piece of pizza

i'm expecting the **** to hit the fan come monday if nothing bad happens
:lol: So far this is the best sentence in this entire thread! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back