Its gettin' lonely here...

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wish i could find someone here that shares my passion for photography, tried looking online but no luck.

been having to take my roadtrips all on me lonesome (miti and voods are playing sad violin music in the background). :LOL:

I've found some awesome places to pictures, some great and wonderful areas that most kiwis have never even visited! Anyways, if anyone is interested in a new zealand photoshoot with me, give me a shout from across the ditch :)

I am going to waikato heads next weekend, its a really remarkable place :)

vonnagy said:
wish i could find someone here that shares my passion for photography, tried looking online but no luck.

been having to take my roadtrips all on me lonesome (miti and voods are playing sad violin music in the background). :LOL:

I've found some awesome places to pictures, some great and wonderful areas that most kiwis have never even visited! Anyways, if anyone is interested in a new zealand photoshoot with me, give me a shout from across the ditch :)

I am going to waikato heads next weekend, its a really remarkable place :)

Poor little muffin....I really DO need to come visit you, don't I? Me and the hubby would run you ragged though, making you drive us everywhere and stopping to take even more pics whenever we saw one of the infamous rainbows.... :p We'd be the Guests Who Would Not Leave.... :twisted:

terri said:
Poor little muffin....I really DO need to come visit you, don't I? Me and the hubby would run you ragged though, making you drive us everywhere and stopping to take even more pics whenever we saw one of the infamous rainbows.... :p We'd be the Guests Who Would Not Leave.... :twisted:

lol, i would make you drive whilst i take the photos. thats a prerequisite, if i show you all the cool places you guys have to get behind the wheel and learn how to drive on the proper side of the road :LOL:

Hey man... get me over there and I'll join ya'!

don't think i can help you there :cry: but there's always a friendly welcome at the airport :D

Ok, that's it. All of us Yankee Americans are packing our bags to go visit Von!

wohoooo! I am waiting! *stares at clock and shuffles feet*

Most reactions

Back