It's me...

Great to see ya rob! :hugs:

Ouch! Sounds like you had an 'eventful' summer. Reading the bit about the lodger, it sounds like you too have experienced the joy of having to walk over strangers sleeping in your hallway in order to get to the bathroom, which you then discover is occupied by another stranger? And then finding there's no breakfast because it was all eaten at 3 in the morning when your unwanted guests decided to look for munchies? If so, don't worry, I can assure you that any violent or murderous thoughts you may have been having are completely rational and understandable. I digress... aaanyway, welcome back, and I hope things continue to improve. :)

ZaphodB said:
Ouch! Sounds like you had an 'eventful' summer. Reading the bit about the lodger, it sounds like you too have experienced the joy of having to walk over strangers sleeping in your hallway in order to get to the bathroom, which you then discover is occupied by another stranger? And then finding there's no breakfast because it was all eaten at 3 in the morning when your unwanted guests decided to look for munchies? If so, don't worry, I can assure you that any violent or murderous thoughts you may have been having are completely rational and understandable. I digress... aaanyway, welcome back, and I hope things continue to improve. :)

I see you understand. :lol:

Yes, you can also add to the list:

Never any toilet roll because it was used to mop up sick earlier...
Front door left open.
Cigarette burns on every carpet and even, remarkably, the bath.
Rizla papers and torn cigarettes everywhere.
No tinned food left.
Sink full of washing up, and sick (and I have a dishwasher).
LOUD music playing all the time.
Failure to pay rent.

There's probably more, but it's not my problem any more!! :lmao:

Rob

2Stupid2Duck said:
Wait. People I actually recognise.... Oi you lot!

Lumi - back in Oz? I'm also too scared to ask. Hope things is good for you and I hope your dad is okay mate.

:lol: Welcome back to you too, ya funny guy! My dad's still the same, thanks for thinkin of him! Come down to Melbs and hang oot sometime!

Rob, 2006 is a strange year for everyone, I've noticed. Definitely a testing year.

Hope luck favours you from here on in, spunky!

Btw people, Rob is even cuter in real life. Such a sweetheart! :D

Hey Corry, let me know when you find out. I'm trying to broaden my cultural horizons :lol:

Most reactions

Back