It's My 21st Birthday :)

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi y'all,

Nothin special going on here, but it is my birthday, and you are my friends, so I'd like to share that with you.

Thank you :)

birthday-sexy_31.gif

Congratulations....tomorrow, I hit 63.....

Happy birthday! have some fun but dont be stupid :)

^^^This

Last edited by a moderator:
Find a DD. or buy a taxi. that's my best advice. otherwise, have a blast. my 29th birthday was over the weekend

Happy birthday. I'm wearing skivvies older than you.

Gross...

Happy Birthday! And some advice if I may... Cab for sure, don't mix a bunch of different drinks, hydrate before, during and after, and don't call any ex-girlfriends! Have fun!

Well, Happy Birthday dude! yes, some good advice above...hydrate, do NOT mix your alcohol types, and definitely make SURE you have a designated driver for any partying! As for calling ex-girlfriends or not....I dunno...I say call each one, starting around oh, 11:45 PM tonight...you know, once your judgement is cloudy and they all look like goddesses...

Here, let me get you a beer!

151340839.jpg

iPhone snap [ http://www.pbase.com/derrel/image/151340839 ]

Drink up.

21 is a great number!

Happy happy b-day!

Are you drunk yet? C'mon, it's already 3:30! Hop to it, lad!

Here's my advice: mix all you want. Everyone's rules for that are different and you'll never figure out yours until you've gotten sloppy drunk and spent the night on the bathroom floor figuring out how to get the room to stop spinning. Then you'll learn your limits and know how to avoid that.

Just don't be stupid and hurt anyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back