It's My 21st Birthday :)

Happy Birthday Daryl - my twin boys are 21 next week so if you have any party tips...? :)

Are you drunk yet? C'mon, it's already 3:30! Hop to it, lad!

Here's my advice: mix all you want. Everyone's rules for that are different and you'll never figure out yours until you've gotten sloppy drunk and spent the night on the bathroom floor figuring out how to get the room to stop spinning. Then you'll learn your limits and know how to avoid that.

Just don't be stupid and hurt anyone.

Recipe For A Night In Agony In The Throne Room of The Porcelain Gods:
1: Start with skipping breakfast, a late lunch, and no dinner
2: Begin the night by drinking a single beer, an American Pilsner style is a good choice. Follow this with beers two and three and four.
3: Enjoy the shot of Jaegermeister + beer chasers comped to you by the bartender.
4: Enjoy subsequent free "birthday" shots and chasers payed for by other patrons; follow each shot with loud whoop! whoop! cheers and fish-pumps!
5: Experiment with red wine: a nice bottle of Spanish wine is always a safe bet. Drink it ALL!
6: As Last Call for Alcohol is sounded, order a $17.50 pitcher of the nastiest, blackest IPA beer on the menu, and proceed to chug two "pounders" of it immediately (a pounder is a large, 16-ox beer glass that when emptied, customers "pound" down on the bar or table-top, signaling the need for a refill). Drink the last 20 to 24 oz of beer directly from the pitcher, making sure to slosh plenty of it down your shirt-front and onto your pants as well.
7: Take taxi ride home and proceed to puke, in at least three, three-minute officially-sanctioned rounds, until apprx. 6:30 AM, followed by horrible, 15-minute bouts of tormented "sleep-like state" until around 10:00 AM.

Nothing will beat the time I drank bargain basement gin mixed with Tang, many Busch lights, several bowls, and a pack of smokes. The good news is that puking mean't the magic brownie didn't kick in.

Ahhh, to be 14 again...

Happy Birthday! :sun:

Party till you puke, if that's what the occasion seems to call for. ;) Or, you could just rock out with some family and close friends, have a celebratory beer or 2 since you're of age, take a moment to feel happy to be alive and 21, and then call it a night!

Be safe, whatever you do!

Happy Birthday! :sun: Party till you puke, if that's what the occasion seems to call for. ;) Or, you could just rock out with some family and close friends, have a celebratory beer or 2 since you're of age, take a moment to feel happy to be alive and 21, and then call it a night! Be safe, whatever you do!

Nerd!

Party till you puke, if that's what the occasion seems to call for. ;) Or, you could just rock out with some family and close friends, have a celebratory beer or 2 since you're of age, take a moment to feel happy to be alive and 21, and then call it a night!

On my actual 21st birthday, I just had dinner with a few friends and "celebrated" by being the one to buy the wine.

(Yes, I'm a nerd. Don't care. :greenpbl: )

All the stupid stuff came later. I still can't look Southern Comfort in the face. Lord, that's how drunk I was to even say yes to a shot of that sh$ite.

On my actual 21st birthday, I just had dinner with a few friends and "celebrated" by being the one to buy the wine.

(Yes, I'm a nerd. Don't care. :greenpbl: )

All the stupid stuff came later. I still can't look Southern Comfort in the face. Lord, that's how drunk I was to even say yes to a shot of that sh$ite.
Haha - on my 21st birthday, I left work early to go to the bar (with half of my coworkers). A few attempted to go back to work after the bar and were told to never do that again (we were on 2nd shift). One called in from the bar (we left at 'lunch') saying that she was too drunk to come back to work from lunch, lol.

Good times.

Happy 21st, DGM!
(I always see that as DMG and say "Damage Photography", lol.)

Happy 21st birthday :D
Don't go too nuts with the booze.

Pfft, all this talk about pisswater.
Come over to my house when your ready for something better then beer :p
booze4.JPG

Happy birthday have fun, but be smart and safe.

Hahaha, I appreciate everyone's support!

My first drink as a 21 year old.
$IMG-20140825-00032.jpg
Nothing like a tall refreshing glass of chocolate milk!

I'm afraid everyone's "drinking" advice doesn't apply to me, as I've chosen not to drink (alcohol), but thanks for the birthday wishes everyone - much appreciated! :)

I'm afraid everyone's "drinking" advice doesn't apply to me, as I've chosen not to drink (alcohol)...
just glad I'm not the only one who doesn't drink alcohol :mrgreen:

... although when I was 21 I did drink it, and it isn't exactly my choice not to drink it anymore... I would love to have a beer :(

Last edited:
Hahaha, I appreciate everyone's support!

My first drink as a 21 year old.
View attachment 82954
Nothing like a tall refreshing glass of chocolate milk!

I'm afraid everyone's "drinking" advice doesn't apply to me, as I've chosen not to drink (alcohol), but thanks for the birthday wishes everyone - much appreciated! :)

kudos to the sober guy. now since we're celebrating here, can you come DD for some of us lushes? (because we heard at 330pm that it was beer:30)

Am I the only one around here who doesn't drink(alcohol I mean)? :neutral: Anyways, good to know there's some one younger than me here :lol:
Wish you a very happy birthday dude, have a blast! :Joker:

Am I the only one around here who doesn't drink(alcohol I mean)? :neutral: Anyways, good to know there's some one younger than me here :lol:
really, you too? why don't you drink alcohol?

and both of you are younger than me...we need someone "old" with us in this thread ;)

Most reactions

Back