It's naberos turn! New MOTW!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heya, now that you have rejoined us I feel it is a good moment to elect you MOTW (which might turn into a MOTWs - what with my starting it late and never getting around in time to change it, the broad T standing for "two", of course). :D

Anyhow.

Why were you away for so long?
Are you glad to be back together with us?
Will you tell us your real name?
What is the meaning of your screenname?
How old are you?
Since when have you taken photos?
What do like most as subjects for your photos?
Do you have any pets?
What are their names?
Do you go to school?
Do you work?
Do you work HARD? ;)

Take a photo of your front door.
And I take one more attempt at having a MOTW take a photo of the grocery shop where they most often go. So please take a photo of that.
And take a photo of your favourite shoes.
And one of your pet (if you have one)
And a photo of one of your family members' left eye.
And of your kitchen stove.
And of the tap (faucet) in your bathroom. Heehee.

And from now on it is up to the others here on TPF to ask you and ask more and more and more, and you must honestly answer and take EVERY photo we ask you to take, too! :greenpbl:

1st question: Have you got the chocolate yet?*

2nd question: Have you posted the twizzlers yet?

3rd question: Why am I numbering my questions?

What camera(s) do you use?

What is your favourite lens to use?

Have you decided what you're going to do next, post-degree?

Take a picture of absolutely anything within a 10 mile radius of where you live now.

Take a picture of any artwork where you live

Take a picture of the last CD you bought

* actually, I only posted it this morning, so I think I know the answer to that one...

if you were to make a colour of paint what would you call it?

who wants that honey as long as there's some money?

whats your dream photo location?

why am I so bored?

How long have you been into photography?

What's your favourite time of year?

If you won a 10 day vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

If money was no object, what camera and lenses would you buy?

What is an oyster sexer?

What suggestions do you have to relieve Lostprophet's boredom?

Underworld or The Crow ??

whats the funniest joke you know?

hard to add any more questions here ;)

except the gives us more self portraits and show us you favourite pair of shoes ;)

Oh yay! I'm excited to be MOTW(s) :coffee:

I'm going to be gone tonight, but I'll start answering all your questions and taking ALL of those pictures as soon as I can!

Cheers!

and now... do something !! :p

and now... do something !! :p

it's not really a question, but I agree!

ok, a few questions:

- what did I forget to ask the previous MOTW?
- what would you ask the next MOTW?
- take a pic of your favorite traffic sign
- name 3 of your favorite websites
- who is the worst actor ever?
- what famous person would you like to photograph?

and what's up with CoA's Twizzler's? (my favorite candy!)

pascal

haha, good luck with all that stuff Nat!

whats your favorite photoshop filter?

waiting.gif

OOOOOOkay....sorry for the delay :blushing:

Lafoto:
Why were you away for so long? I graduated with my BA and was having a bit of a quarter-life crisis if you will (....and I was nursing a broken heart)

Are you glad to be back together with us? Yes! I am very glad to be back together with all of you...you were all missed :mrgreen:

Will you tell us your real name? My real name is Natalie

What is the meaning of your screenname? It was actually a name a friend of mine came up with in high school. *warning: nerd alert* My friend decided that the way to construct your "jedi name" is to take the first two letters of your first, middle, and surname. For example since my name is Natalie Belle Ro(...etc)...my jedi name is Nabero. :oops:

How old are you? I just turned 21 on July 21st :mrgreen:

Since when have you taken photos? I first realized I liked taking photos about 3 years ago when I bought my first digital camera. I was always snapping pictures with the "family camera", but had a feeling I would enjoy it....i was right! :heart:

What do like most as subjects for your photos? Hmm....that's a really tough question. At first all I really shot were nature/landscapes...which I love. But I would have to say I love taking pictures of people, children mostly. I'm a big fan of candids...capturing something great that's totally unposed is really rewarding.

Do you have any pets? I have 2 cats (Jacob and Madison) and a bird named Peaches. Right now I'm living with my brother and his girlfriend...so I'm living with their pets (2 cats [Bailey and Kitty Kitty]and a dog [Dexter])

What are their names? hehe I knew you would ask that ;)

Do you go to school? I just graduated from college. It's really odd to not be going to school like all of my friends are (that's what I get for finishing my BA in three years :meh:). I'm planning on taking the year off, then starting a M.A/PhD program.

Do you work? At the moment, no. When I come back from my backpacking trip in November I'll be looking for a job....anyone want to hire me??? :hail:

Do you work HARD? ;)
At anything that isn't real work (ie: photography, painting, writing, reading, etc.)

Chris of Arabia

1st question: Have you got the chocolate yet?* Not as of yet, though I'm counting the days!!! :hail:

2nd question: Have you posted the twizzlers yet? Not as of yet, though I'm counting the days!!! haha...planning on sending them in the morning (been sick and then out of town...forgive my lateness :blushing:)

3rd question: Why am I numbering my questions? Haven't got a clue

What camera(s) do you use? Rebel Xti, my first digi cam was a fuji finepix s7000

What is your favourite lens to use? Well I've only got two and they both have their drawbacks but usually get the job done. My standard portrait lens hasn't let me down, but I really enjoymy 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 (when it works...as I have not yet contacted sigma about getting it rechipped *crosses fingers*

Have you decided what you're going to do next, post-degree? At the moment I'm studying for the GREs (exams for graduate school). I'll be taking two separate trips to Europe this year (one in October and the second in May). I'll be writing and applying to MA and PhD programs for English Language and Literature (hopefully finding a program focusing on Modern-contemporary literature). After that I'd like to write and be a professor....unless I become a world-class photographer and National Geographic sends me around the world ;)

LP:
if you were to make a colour of paint what would you call it? "buy me"

who wants that honey as long as there's some money? i do? :lmao:

whats your dream photo location? hmm...that's a toughie. I'd love to take a trip back to Alaska for photography

why am I so bored? because I've been gone!

Anty:
How long have you been into photography? I've only had any kind of camera for about three years. Been into photography more seriously for a less than a year.

What's your favourite time of year? Autumn (I love mild to chilly, overcast day...and changing leaves :lovey:)

If you won a 10 day vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Oh dear that's tough...but I would probably return to Austria because I've missed it a lot recently. Or South Africa...or Australia...or Greece....

If money was no object, what camera and lenses would you buy?

What is an oyster sexer? I'm not sure...but when I googled it, this thread came up as the second link :lmao:

What suggestions do you have to relieve Lostprophet's boredom? a yo-yo?

LP again:
Underworld or The Crow ?? The Crow

whats the funniest joke you know? a priest, a rabbi and a stripper all walk into a bar...

just kidding...i don't know any jokes. I hate to laugh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back