It's naberos turn! New MOTW!

Have you taken any photography classes?

What do your friends and family think of your photos and interest of photography?

Who is your favorite singer or band?

Do you like or play any sports?

What one word would best describes you?

Puscas:

what did I forget to ask the previous MOTW? What's your favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats :mrgreen:
what would you ask the next MOTW? Do you wear shoes inside the house?
name 3 of your favorite websites Questionablecontent.net, stuffonmycat.com, and tpf of course :hug::
who is the worst actor ever? that guy in napoleon dynamite
what famous person would you like to photograph? Harrison Ford (*drool*)...or the band Rilo Kiley

and what's up with CoA's Twizzler's? (my favorite candy!) He's sending me yummy yummy candy, and I'm sending him some as well (including twizzlers...yum)

tony:
whats your favorite photoshop filter? "water paper"

OOOOOK...I'll work on the pictures tomorrow :greenpbl:

Jeff Canes:
Have you taken any photography classes? I was able to take a class on the history of photography, and studied a few photographers in other art appreciation classes. I've never taken any practical photography classes...I've learned from reading and trial and error (and tpf ;))

What do your friends and family think of your photos and interest of photography? They are all supportive of it as a hobby and enjoy the pictures I show them...I'm not sure how they would feel if I wanted to work on photography on a higher level than hobby (with the exception of my mother who is utterly supportive and has found me some paying work).

Who is your favorite singer or band? Carole king

Do you like or play any sports? I used to participate in sports (softball, basketball, gymnastics, and equestrian) but I'm not much of a sports fanatic. I enjoy watching sporting events when there is a party/group centered around it (usually football or soccer). Oh, and I have an fascination with cricket...if anyone can explain it to me, I'd be interested!

What one word would best describes you? "sponge" (how my dad used to describe me...because I'm curious and just want to suck up information and anything I can possibly get into)

huh, seems that being MOTW is really hard work! ;)

i will make you laugh ... this is a promise!

So... do you wear shoes inside?

What is your favorite book?

Do you prefer rain or snow?

What is your favorite beverage?

#1. do you like to cook? if so what is your favourite recipe? (i need ideas for my dinner tonight)

#2. (Besides for me, obviously) who is your favourite TPF member?

#3. What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?

Where are all the photos we "made" you take?
This is already your second week................................................. :shock: (someone's slow and slack about this MOTW-thing again. Who? Me??? :shock: )

Hi Nab

What's your Jedi Last name? (There are several ways to get one, if you are nerd enough;))

Speaking of candy, what's your fav?

If you don't mind asking, why do you hate laughing?

Please post a pic of your hands.

:D

:lol: this is turning in Member of the Month

please answer my question #1, i haven't eaten in 4 days :(

what does MOTW stand for?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back