its noon here

only one expensive hobby? pfffft you aren't living!!!!!

im thinking i should just quit....if only i didnt have bills and rent and an expensive hobby

i've done about 1hr of work and have spent the rest of the day renovating a barn in Sketch Up, ha

my income is insanely low! I cannot afford you :(

hmmm, well im still in the market for a sugar daddy, so let me know if you come across anyone looking to finance my life style. :D

only one expensive hobby? pfffft you aren't living!!!!!

i've done about 1hr of work and have spent the rest of the day renovating a barn in Sketch Up, ha

are you going to show us your barn?

barn.jpg

hmmm, well im still in the market for a sugar daddy, so let me know if you come across anyone looking to finance my life style. :D

Don't mean to jump in but...

I already told you who to email to help with your finances.

Your current sugar will become a sugar daddy soon enough.

andy maybe you could jog my memory?

does that barn have solar panels?

just over one hour to go until i can stop pretending to do work.

it is 19:25 over here, and i have not been to work at all :p

why do you all work on good Friday?
The fact that I work on Good Friday and Easter Sunday (well, I work weekday daylight, but the production crew works Easter) allows me to take nearly 2 weeks off while only using up 2 days worth of vacation at Christmas time :D.

We vote every year on our allowed 10 holidays. We shut down for Christmas anyways, thus majority wants the holidays for Christmas Eve and day after as well so we don't have to use up a bunch of vacation days to get paid. So Easter is skipped by majority vote every year.

over here the days between christmas and new year are always days off. we have to work some minutes overtime every day
to compensate for that.

10 allowed holidays only? that sounds painful.

10 allowed holidays only? that sounds painful.
Ah, yes, 10 allowed of the US version of holidays. What you Europeans call holidays are vacation for us. I get 4 weeks vacation, soon to change to 5 weeks. Holidays are strictly Christmas, our 4th of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving (US again), New Years, etc.

I do miss my old schedule when I was still on the production floor. I had to work 12 hours a day (which I do often now on steady daylight anyways). But we worked 4 days one week and 3 days the next. The schedule gave us one week a month off straight (8 days total actually), though we also had to work one weekend with only 1 day off between the shift rotation.

I really miss having that 1 week off each month in combination with my other 4 weeks of vacation that I could schedule at any time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back