It's Not Just for Butts anymore!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
splashLogo.jpg

Boudreaux's Butt Paste is new and improved! That is right folks - It has now been proven to grow hair and whiten teeth!

If you do not believe me, then just listen to these statements from real life people who have had wonderful results...

--My name is Bob and I was a sceptic when I heard that Boudreaux's Butt Paste could help me grow my hair back!
After just one application, I was amazed! My hair had grown back and I looked 10 years younger. I am now not ashamed to go to the bars. Women look at me now - not to laugh at me either- I think they really want me now!

And to prove what Bob has to say, here are some before and after photos - Just see for yourself!

BEFORE
before1.jpg

AFTER
after1.jpg

Billy Jean also had wonderful results when she applied Boudreaux's Butt Paste to her teeth! This is one amazing story!

--I was ashamed to go out in public. Folks would point and laugh at me. I din't like to smile none at all! Thanks to BBP I am like a new woman now! I get all kinds of compliments on my smile. I even got asked out by the manager at my trailer park!

And here are Billy Jean's wonderful before and after photos!

BEFORE
bridgebefore1.jpg

AFTER
bridgeafter1.jpg

This is a wonderful offer. And if you are the first 100 people to call, you can get the special introductory offer of 4 payments of $19.95 for a 16 oz tub! That is right folks, only 4 payments of $19.95! Call Now: 1-800-BUTT-PASTE.

(Disclaimer** - These results are not typical and BBP is not to be held responsible for any side effects this may cause. Side effects may include, but are not limited to Dizziness, vomiting, diareah, baldness, tooth decay, penile disfunction, blood clots, gonorea, irritable bowl syndrome, kidney failure,
urinary tract infections, vaginal inflammation, flu, gas with fecal discharge, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, and menstrual problems. If if any of these problems occur, quit using BBP and contact your doctor right away.)

(GOOGLED IMAGES - THIS IS NOT REAL-I HOPE PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGHT TO REALIZE THIS, BUT I MUST SAY IT JUST IN CASE BAHAHAHAHAHA)

Most reactions

Back