It's November again....

Erm ... yes...!
The other (had that one with my EOS 500N, and it is a DL lens, as opposed to the DG of the newer one, though I don't know if that's much of a difference, ultimately?

...um...How willing would you be to allow me to look at it hands on?

Oh. Oops. Talking of old lenses and my dear old 500N ... I'm just seeing now that it's still got 9 exposures left on a film that I put in ... in spring? Earlier than that? Uh-oh! Reminds me of the film that's still sitting in the Leica ... I might need to fill those and have them developed at last, I think :oops: !!!

:lmao: talking about long unshot loaded cameras, that reminds me, I have film in my Argus C3 that I put into it back in June....:blushing:

...um...How willing would you be to allow me to look at it hands on?

That'd mean I would need to wrap it up and entrust the different mail services with it to get it from here to Slapamonkey in New York ... and honestly: I don't trust the mail services at all! But once I'll get the chance to travel over IN PERSON, I will try to remember to bring it. Is that a deal?

That'd mean I would need to wrap it up and entrust the different mail services with it to get it from here to Slapamonkey in New York ... and honestly: I don't trust the mail services at all! But once I'll get the chance to travel over IN PERSON, I will try to remember to bring it. Is that a deal?

Well on top of that you would have to place some faith in my handeling of it too, but yeah, provided something comes up that puts you at my end of the state.

Chalk up another one.....

I went to edit a photo and highlight the tripod ring on my 400mm and as it turns out the one imaging program I could do this quickely with needs to be reinstalled and I don't have the disks with me. I ended up having to spend an hour and monkey fiddle around with trying to figure out how to do it in CS3....

Now, I have to reinstall Photodraw. WTH

OK ... and November might actually feel different, look different, have different temperatures in The Magic Kingdom than it does here... It is sooo grey!
And the lawn is ALWAYS full of leaves and asking to be raked! ALWAYS! Where to put all those leaves?????

OK ... and November might actually feel different, look different, have different temperatures in The Magic Kingdom than it does here... It is sooo grey!
And the lawn is ALWAYS full of leaves and asking to be raked! ALWAYS! Where to put all those leaves?????

Here in slapamonkey, if we throw enough of them in the road the city will eventually come and clean up the mess. :mrgreen:

OK, good idea! :idea:
And after 2 1/2 hours of writing comments to TPF (no kidding), I feel it is time I get myself moving, so the dishwasher can be un- and reloaded, more washing can get done, clean and ironed clothes can get put into their respective places and ... groan! ... those leaves get raked (and thrown over the fence ;) ;) ;) ) at last. See you all later today (which will be plain nighttime for all those on the other side of The Pond).

OK, good idea! :idea:
And after 2 1/2 hours of writing comments to TPF (no kidding), I feel it is time I get myself moving, so the dishwasher can be un- and reloaded, more washing can get done, clean and ironed clothes can get put into their respective places and ... groan! ... those leaves get raked (and thrown over the fence ;) ;) ;) ) at last. See you all later today (which will be plain nighttime for all those on the other side of The Pond).

lol on this side of the pond it's three in the morning so it'll be plain morning :mrgreen:

Well maybe we should try googling the sound a monkey makes when you slap it... *runs off to find monkey to slap*... *looks in wallet realizes nowhere near enough money for the medical bills*.

would it be a good time to point out that I started around this time (november) last year?

methinks I might have stolen Battou's November Photo power thingy.....
strange thing is its sort of happened to me as well this year

I wonder who started photography recently?

(Psst, all you place-name-googlers: try "Salamanca" ... but shhhhh! Don't tell anyone!!!)

Most reactions

Back