I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know there are places colder than here...some of you may be in those places...but right now it feels like here is the coldest place in the world.

It's about -30C (-22F) and really windy. The wind chill is -40C (-40F). Exposed skin will freeze in less than one minute.

I know I sound like a big baby...but IT'S FREAKIN COLD OUT THERE

Yikes! That is cold. That's one thing I don't miss about MN. One of the few places where school is closed not because of snow or ice, but because it's too cold! STAY WARM!

Uhh, I know how that feels. You enter outside and first time you take a breath your nose is freezed. Atleast mine. :(

Im glad we have had "warm" winter this year. :sillysmi:

Yeah I thought it was cold in Montana, Ive been torturing my bf cos hes headed to Minneapolis for a week and I keep telling him how much colder its gonna be there. Oh fun :LOL:

Atlanta is having a schizoid kind of winter.....we had a really nice cold spell around Christmas, but the last two weeks it's been in the upper 60's or low 70's every day. Some of the trees are fooled and are blooming. It's ridiculous.

I'd like some consistent cold weather - just not your kind, Big Mike, that's more like Crazy Cold. :shock:

You think that's cold!?!?!

Try living in an ice-cube tray for six years. That's cold!

My mother was a hard one. But it was all for my own good.

Last weekend I was thinking how hot it still felt for January in Florida. It been in mid 80s should be in the low 70s this time of year.

We are travelling to Denver this weekend and there is supposed to be snow!! :D It's been a long time

terri said:
Atlanta is having a schizoid kind of winter.....we had a really nice cold spell around Christmas, but the last two weeks it's been in the upper 60's or low 70's every day. Some of the trees are fooled and are blooming. It's ridiculous.

I'd like some consistent cold weather - just not your kind, Big Mike, that's more like Crazy Cold. :shock:

Amen to that T!! It's like 65 outside. I had the windows opened all day yesterday at home. It's freakin January! WTF!!! These weeks of hot then cold crap has to go. I happen to really like cold weather and this has been one week ass winter so far. I just want some snow and NOT an ice storm- those suck mega poop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back