...It's OK, Mommy

I think its fine, I think, in actual fact, you needed to just crop the legs out all together, at the sippy cup. I know you say no editing of pics, but I did it anyway, SORRY!! But if you crop the original to about here:

IMG_7271-resized-1.jpg

I think its lovely!!

What i see in this pic though is "Awe, its ok momma" then 2 seconds later lifting up the remote and turning over the TV like "Come on now, im watching Jerry Springer!"

:D

I'll forgive you...this time. :lol:

I actually do like your crop better too. Solves the sippy cup problem without wierd looking cloning (No offense UUilliam - I think it would have been impossible to make it look like it was never there).
Hey Josh, this reminds me that I never saw photos of your niece again. Did I miss the post or did the reshoot not happen?
You must have just missed it. Here it is. The reshoot is on page 2.
Closer crop is better.

I must have an odd mindset today, because to me this picture is really sad and borderline creepy.

Whatever the case, emotion is there. Well done.

Thanks. Yeah..... 'Depressing' was the first thing I thought of.
It wasn't actually sad or anything like that when I took it, just perfect timing I guess (or the worst timing). I like it. I think it's rare that a picture can make you feel something, so I thought I'd share it - even if it's sad.

Definitely the LisaB crop. The legs aren't required to convey the caption.

IMG_7271-resized-2.jpg

The vignette doesn't look as feathered as it did in lightroom...

I love the new crop........B&W looks good too! There is a lot of feeling in the photo!!

Thanks! I think I like the B&W best now...

Most reactions

Back