TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C? :), grand canyon and ect.

4180053941_e11235ed2a_b.jpg

4180816116_5cab5d42cb_b.jpg

4180052557_fa0f0381f3_b.jpg

damn it, just realized i messed this one up..

Fixed Version
4183090070_b9481da78d_b.jpg

4180050959_7c52bcc7a9_b.jpg

Last edited:
The first two look very good indeed. The thrid one looks like it was shot with a fish-eye, except for where it blurred. The last has a center frame with less exposure, where a band of really blue sky stands out and another band on the right.

You know whats wrong with 3. I like #4 although I would maybe mess with the exposure and brightness selectively a bit.

You know whats wrong with 3. I like #4 although I would maybe mess with the exposure and brightness selectively a bit.

right tyvm, i had little PP on these besides running them through AutoDesk Stitcher, i have photoshop now, so will be able to do that, my favorite is number 1 imo, but something is off about it, idk what it is. thanks for the comments!

3 would have been my favorite. I like how you included the sky in it. 4 is my second favorite. Awesome place to shoot!
TJ

Thanks Tj k, yea, it was great, im still trying to photoshop fix them ;)

So how was the grand canyon? always wanted to go.
TJ

So how was the grand canyon? always wanted to go.
TJ
lol, ive been there twice, its really astounding, i found it very nervewracking,for there are really no fences or anything, its just, pathway, then 500 yard drop.

fixed :)

4183090070_b9481da78d_b.jpg

New favorite now! Good shot and what a view. I think the sky and clouds really look good in that one! Good job and thank photoshop lol.
TJ

ahh that was autodesk stitcher :), i ran other stuff through umm topaz, looks a lot better, yet to upload it though :)

Man, the last one looks fascinating. I wish I could visit grand canion, you`re a talentated photographer, keep up. :)

Tyvm SomeBoy, the first picture was taken with 8 photos btw, al these were handheld, didn't have a tripod with me :blushing:. But yea, grand canyon is awesome, i have lot more pics, just no other panoramas besides just pure desert.

Most reactions

Back