It's snowing!

we havent got any snow nor do we have freezing temps. Its about 10C today, raining and loads of wind. Another storm passing by. They are expecting bursts up 130km/h. No time to be outside, so ill just sit and play some xbox or something.

Has the storm hit where you are already, Daan?
It has been raining since yesterday night, so far, however, it still looks fairly vertical to me, but the forecast for this afternoon and all of the night to come is not good! I might even skip choir practise tonight for fear of either being blown against a tree or have a branch fall onto my head - who knows.

Definitely no weather round here take photos of the kind you could take where you are, Chris!
Wow, this is south Texas! They even expected ice storms in Laredo, I heard!!!

What culture shock for Texans to have that kind of weather!

I really like your shots of the iced up leaves/berries/trees.

Snowed a little more here last night....there's not a ton on the ground, but it's enough to make walking the dog a little hazardous if she happens to see a squirrel. :grumpy:

....and COLD...it's so bitter! I swear the cold air actually BIT me when I stepped out of my door to walk to work this morning.

the storm hit us yesterday afternoon Corinna. About 3pm and again around 8pm. They stopped all public transfer. All kinds of things got demolished by falling trees and collapsing sheds and stuff. Was pretty bad. Good thing nothing in our neighbourhood got smashed.

Today January 19 is the thrifty anniversary of day it snowed in Miami, it’s 80f outside now, a little on the hot side for winter

Most reactions

Back