It's so clicky here

Bettybooty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm finding it hard to have fun here. Everyone seems so clicky. I feel like I'm talking to myself...I do enjoy looking at all the great pics though.

hi betty, all you have to do is start talking and you become one of us!!!!

its really easy and not that clicky, its just that the brunt of people who are regulars here have been here for a long darn time, so this place is home to us...

keep posting, tell a joke or two, and respond to someones stupid jokes, youll be in in no time!

I've been mainly posting comments on photos. Not much up. I have a crappy job but an interview set up for next week. I would love a job taking pics. I've been walking around with a camera since I won my first 110 film camera in a school candy drive when I was a kid. I like it here because it seems there are people out there like me, who love taking pics for no reason at all.

I also love that you get real critisism here. I post on my local board, (my home on the web) and everyone just blows sunshine up your butt, LOL

Bettybooty said:
I also love that you get real critisism here. I post on my local board, (my home on the web) and everyone just blows sunshine up your butt, LOL

how does that feel?

If you took my approach and water it down with a little bit of honey and sunshine, you'd be doing OK.

You have to MAKE these people pay attention to you.

Just don't get banned by posting pics of Stewie giving the finger to someone who's probably never seen Family Guy.

Yeah, I make Tsunami's.

Clicky? Like camera clicky? I come and go here. I put my $0.02 in to the critiques, throw a theme photo up now and then, then I forget everyone here exists for a while. Then come back and do the same for a bit. I almost never post anything, as I do not have much time to edit any of the photos I take (1000’s since the new camera). If I were to say clicky I would say everyone is in the same click here. Bunch of wacko's but I fit right in. Plus, it is amazing how the people here can point a camera at anything and make it look outstanding. Again throwing my $0.02 in. Oh, I tend to babble too.

Well, Bettybooty, out here in General Discussions I still feel as if I did not quite "belong" and look at my post count. Apparently I have found my place elsewhere on this board and not NECESSARILY in the General Discussions.

Coming from the guy who just typed out "y'all"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back