It's so clicky here

On a totally unrelated note, can you send me an embaressing picture of you?
OHHHH... you mean THIS one???

mizery.jpg

That is Amanda... Don't let her say otherwise... ;)

:lmao: Geez...leave the kids alone in here for a few hours and their minds wonder...although Chris I think you're mistaken...I'm pretty sure that's Big Mike with wig on :lol: Guesss I'm just lucky that the two of you are lacking in the PS skills... :lol: Bring it on...I don't need no stinkin click clique to take on the two of you....

Never a dull moment! This is one of my fav fourms! Hopefully, one day maybe I will fit into the "click".

John and Chris (not littleman Chris...but the plastic Chris :lol: ) You're both welcome in to my click or lack there of anyday :) :lol:

Artemis said:
On a totally unrelated note, can you send me an embaressing picture of you?

Ummm. Arty?
Are you not the founder of the free-of-spelling-mistakes-clique/clan?
Was it not your primary intention?

Well ... should it not be "embarrassing"??????
Not that your clique/clan isn't already by the photo (proof!) shown..........:lmao:

Artemis said:
*starts throwing members of the tpf at amanda* MEEET MY WRATH! MUAHAH!

I'm not sure that Chase will be happy with you throwing his peeps around...and we've all seen his wrath :shock:

oh this is getting ugly. not to worry, dan and chris, let's regroup (we should probably think of code names). i think i'll quote the patton speech, then we'll be totally fired up to PS us some insanely powerful images. and frightening ones too, most likely.

well missouri, looks like you have to face both Texas AND England. bring it.

Most reactions

Back