it's time for a break

I'm not sure who Lewis Black is, Corry, but I'm sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun...if the sun don't come you get a tan from standing in the English rain. :mrgreen:

*thinks this could go on for....days....* :lol:

terri said:
I'm not sure who Lewis Black is, Corry, but I'm sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun...if the sun don't come you get a tan from standing in the English rain. :mrgreen:

*thinks this could go on for....days....* :lol:

let the fun begin:

now i'm watch Semolina pilchard, climbing up the eiffel tower and an elementary penguin singing hari krishna. man, you should have seen them kicking lewis black! :lol:

:lol:

Corporation tee shirt, stupid bloody tuesday, man you been a naughty boy you let your face turn into lewis black

:mrgreen:

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, who knows lewis black, goo goo g’joob.

Mister city policeman sitting pretty little policemen in a row, See how they fly like Lewis Black in the sky, see how they run...I'm crying

Maybe you just need to get out of DC for a bit eh?

<<< can't hang with you're guys lyrical games :confused:

Maybe you just need to get out of DC for a bit eh?
Soon you'll be away from here....step on the gas and wipe that tear away....

what a sweet dream came true
today

:mrgreen:

lewis black sleeps in a hole in the road, keeps a ten-bob note up his nose, such a mean old man!

Lewis Black's sister Pam works in a shop, she never stops, she's a go-getter

Hertz van Rental said:
This is cutting back on your posts? :lol:
Don't stray too far, Jon. No one else likes my skies.

picture posts....im searching for my lost my vision! i've become a critic now and my text posts are out of control. it's chase's fault...he gave me the nudge to hang; and i cant disappoint him since he's considering making you and I honorary mods with mucho benefits, rebates and discounts!!!!!

eromallagadnama said:
Dang how do I get in on some of these benefits...
well, first of all.... you can't have that kind of reputation! ;) How can we trust you with -999,968 rep points!?!?! :p

eromallagadnama said:
Dang how do I get in on some of these benefits...

gotta be old. im thinking the benefits wouldn't be worth you giving up say...30 years of your life. we'll let ya know though. :wink:

terri said:
Lewis Black's sister Pam works in a shop, she never stops, she's a go-getter

she's killer-diller when she's dressed to the hilt in lewis blacks new designs - she's the kind of a girl that makes the "news of the world"; yes you could say she was attractively built....yeah

Most reactions

Back