itty bitty flower

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Found this on the way home yesterday. It's really small.

dimeflower02.jpg

Now you can't really get an idea of the scale of this thing so here's another shot.

dimeflower01.jpg

That blurry blob at the bottom is a dime. ;)

Jim

I'm using a Nikon Coolpix 4500. Until my Contax RTS II gets here tomorrow anyway. No telling what will happen then. I haven't used an SLR in almost 15 years.

Could be entertaining! :wink:

Nice pics...

What sort of lenses did you get for the Contax?

Xianese, 35mm SLR's (manual) are incredibly cheap compared to other formats. Check the pawn shops. Or ebay.

I'm cheating and using the lenses I have for my Yashica FR until I take up robbing banks to buy Zeiss lenses for the Contax.

At last accounting (bear in mind I haven't seen most of this stuff in 7 years) I had a 50mm/f1.7, a 42-75mm zoom/f4.5ish, a 135mm/f2.8, a 75-200 macro zoom/f4.5 and maybe a 200mm, but I don't really remember. There's probably a doubler in the bag somewhere & maybe a tripler.

The only ones I have on-hand until August are the 50 & 135, so things will be a bit limited for awhile. But then again, I have to get used to shooting film again, and get used to a "new" camera.

Should be interesting! :lol:

Oh you have quite the arsenal. All I have a 28mm F2.8, 50mm F1.7 and a 80-200 zoom. Not a huge fan of the zoom. I sure hope I get a 100mm macro so I'll have a nice portrait lens too.

Good luck on the "new" camera :D

Most reactions

Back