I've been a good girl ...

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
and for my reward ..........

I GOT A NIKON D 50 THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!! :boogie:

800+ posts ... and I can finally post a pic or two ... that is ... when I learn how to use it! I did fill up my memory card this weekend, but out of aaaaalllll those pictures ... none are worth posting.

OH! And ... just to share ... the knowledge on this forum has been wonderful ... I didn't use the 'auto' feature at all. Then again ... come to think of it ... that may be why out of 200 pictures, none are worth posting! :meh:

Anyway ... woo hoo! :mrgreen: I am a camera owner!! :cheer: YEA! :clap:

im glad for you. can't wait to see what you share! :thumbup:

Boot time anicole. I was wondering if you were gonna be the only TPFer to make a grand and not post a pic.:lmao:
Lookin forward to your pics. Congrats on the camera

thanks so much everyone! I can't wait to use it! It started raining about three hours after I got it ... rained ALL day yesterday .... I was the proverbial kid with her nose pressed up against the window.

It's funny how a cam makes ya change your view of things.

Hertz van Rental said:
In the old days a 'good' girl got a fur coat - now it's a Nikon :lol:

two words ... HOT FLASHES ... (and not the camera kind, either!) ... the fur wouldn't do me a bit of good! :lmao:

anicole said:
two words ... HOT FLASHES ... (and not the camera kind, either!) ... the fur wouldn't do me a bit of good! :lmao:

probably not...especially where you live. you'd be ducking bullets left and right :lmao:

Congrats fellow D50 user.....you wont be dissapointed, give it a week and you'll be posting all over the place!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back