I've been away a while [randoms]

Jaffapie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It feels like a LONG time since I've posted anything here (well I mostly posted in the Themes forum).......I thought I'd pop in with a little collection of some recent images of mine from the past month or so. none of these are consistant with each other - it's all a little mish-mash of everything, really :)

thank you kindly for taking the time to look :)

"Emliy"
tongue.jpg

hand.jpg

facesmall.jpg

"White Trash"
whitetrash.jpg

"Bad Week"
badweek.jpg

"feet"
feet.jpg

"self portrait - bare"
towel2.jpg

towel1.jpg

"eye"
eyesparkle.jpg

Promo shots for Belfast band "Fred Kovak"
fk1.jpg

fk2.jpg

fk3.jpg

"breaking through"
sky4.jpg

"red boat"
redboat.jpg

"Faith"
faith1.jpg

"coy"
face5.jpg

"Terri"
terrismall.jpg

(I have a series of these, but I'm waiting for her approval on them before I post :))

I apologise if this is too many images to be posting in one go. Thank you for looking :)

i swear to god jaffa, u have the most photogenic face i have ever seen.....i wish there was some way that i could get u in a studio and do a whole series on just portraits of u....i always enjoy your series, whatever they are, and esp. the self-ports....and o ya...it has been too long since u posted here...keep us updated more eh?

*blush*

wow, thank you all so much :) I didn't think anyone would remember me....

Oavatos - heehee, unfortunately, I am yet to see a photo that someone else has taken of me that I don't recoil in horror at :-O I'd love for someone to prove me wrong some day...although I'm really shy.....

thank you all so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it :)

Lots of fun stuff here! :D I especially like "feet" and "Bad week". You have a great imagination, I enjoy your stuff a bunch! :thumbup:

well, i must say this is one of the best series of pics i've seen. as soon as i saw your user name i knew i was in store for great viewing and was hoping to see some self portraits, which btw, are awesome! each one of these images would hold their own for high marks if posted separately! i love your style and self image postings. don't keep us waiting sooooo long next time!

If you didnt say "these are gonna be good" to yourself after you saw the first one - you are lying.
:thumbsup:

Great set, thanks for sharing.

Excellent series. I really enjoy seeing your work, welcome back ;)

Neat series!! I love the atmosphere of the 'red boat'.

Welcome back. You have a great style and the photographic talent to match. As usual, your self portraits are some of the best I have seen.

Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back