I've been M.I.A. - I'M BACKKKKK

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been out of the country for a while ...this was my first shoot after a 2 month hiatus.. needless to say I was exxxxtreeemelly excited to be back behind my camera...and to add to that, this shoot was of the 2 most ADORABLE children. AND AND AND ..it was my first shoot with my new D200!!!

CWerde_28.jpg

CWerde_88.jpg

CWerde_126.jpg

CWerde_53.jpg

CWerde_176.jpg

CWerde_169.jpg

Nice work and congrats on the new toy; I hope you two will be very happy together. I especially like #5, great concept and creativity.

I'm not a big fan of #2. 5 and 6 are my favorites. I always love to see your work. Nice job again.

#6 is my fav! Great work, and adorable kids!

Derrick

Overall super job!! Love 5 & 6 the best. Number one cutting the hand off at the joint distracts me. And love number 4 also!

That location is just PRIME! Gorgeous shots as always!!

Thank you all for the feedback!

And Jaime - I know it drives me nuts also but that face and expression trumped the limb chop. lol

I think that the last two, especially number five are your strongest images of this group. Nicely done.

holy cow is that your house?? :drool:

terrific shooting location, especially that incredible door.

I like the shots alot, and that last one is super cute!

Beautiful pictures! Great job! Only thing that bugs me is her hand being cut off in #1. Still a beautiful photo though!

I must say that I'm in LOVE with the location though! You must spill the beans on that place-WOW!!!! I'd be SO excited to find a place similar to that for picture taking!

Most reactions

Back