I’ve got blisters on me feet!

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What a day. It started with a bright clear sky to tease me into thinking my luck had changed and I was going to get really lucky with some Owl and other wildlife shots. On top of this I wore a new pair of boots and stayed out from 7:30am until sunset. Must have walked 5 miles today and my feet have at least three blisters. Saw no Owls and was only once teased with a Hawk or something like that and lost the sun by 9am. I have had next to no luck recently down at the Marsh and really need some sunshine and good subjects. So this is all I got for a days work.

lynde27dec20051098.jpg

lynde27dec20051099.jpg

lynde27dec20051123.jpg

lynde27dec20051142.jpg

lynde27dec20051152.jpg

lynde27dec20059872.jpg

lynde27dec20059877.jpg

lynde27dec20059881.jpg

Next photo op on Saturday with my new 80-400VR.

Eric

These are still some great shots. I really like the 5th capture. I also like the last one.
I have not been out either. I was ready to head up to the Seaton Hiking trails today, and over to the Dixie tressle...then my furnace died. So I sat here waiting for the repair dude. Another wasted day, and still no sun. .....and you guys are killing me slowly with your new toys.

Eric,

The one with the birch trees is my favorite.
No sun here either.:sad anim:

From an old Doors song:
At first flash of Eden
We race down to the sea
Standing there on freedom's shore

Waiting for the sun
Waiting for the sun
Waiting for the sun

Good luck with the new glass

Bill

O well Airic, there is always something out there! and you found some great angles too, nice stuff for a downright poor day. I am off all week, and hoping for some light tommorrow. If it's sunny Friday, I think I will bug Dave, but if not, I will just make the best of it!

I'm totally smitten with the first two. :thumbup: I'm a sucker for a well-executed pattern shot, as I seldom am satisfied with my own. Great job! :D

Well done as always Eric! I really loove the first one in all its heavy contrasted glory! I really think the fourth one would be an excellent photo in B&W. Good work!

blisters... that means that you are a pro photog :)

Wow great photo series... LOVE them all, but my favorites are 7 and 8...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back