I've never been so happy to pay $125 for anything in my life!

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I got my invoice for college, the summary before the fall term starts in a few weeks. In addition to my normal coursework was a fee for $125....which is my graduation fee :cheer: After going to college off an on (but mostly on) since 1997 I am close enough to graduation for them to charge me a fee for the honor of being D.O.N.E (unil I go back for my masters :lol: )

And then reality hit and in June 2006 I actually have to start paying back all those loans :shock:

That $125 dollars pays for me to have you home when I get here instead of after class so it's a great thing to me as well. :D

hobbes28 said:
That $125 dollars pays for me to have you home when I get here instead of after class so it's a great thing to me as well. :D

You're the one that has to sit through the 3 hours graduation ceremony :lmao:

:hug:: Congrats Alison! That's a wonderful accomplishment. :cheer:
Hobbes...I've sat through two of those ceremonies, all I can say is: Bring something to do, ie: book, gameboy, mp3 player, laptop, etc. three hours of the peanuts teachers gets to be REALLY boring! This is you after :crazy:. However, you are still really proud to be there for the person you love. ;)

Don't think about the loans. It's such a killjoy when you consider your accomplishment. :D Congrats!!

Traci said:
:hug:: Congrats Alison! That's a wonderful accomplishment. :cheer:
Hobbes...I've sat through two of those ceremonies, all I can say is: Bring something to do, ie: book, gameboy, mp3 player, laptop, etc. three hours of the peanuts teachers gets to be REALLY boring! This is you after :crazy:. However, you are still really proud to be there for the person you love. ;)

Hahahaha...that's what I told him, but he insisted that I go. And oh, he'll have something to do alright...entertain a 6 month old baby :lmao:

Thanks everyone, I am so excited!

Most reactions

Back