j.m. this is sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i hate thinking jonmikal is not on line...

its boring now.... the heart beat of tpf has stilled...

no longer do we hear the pitter patter beeping of jm's camera.

i havent read his name on the posting thing...he cant comment on my thread???????????? this just aint gonna cut it...

how can we get him back??? can we hold a picket line thingy??
and we picket???

we could have a " bring jonmikal back" potluck, yard sale, and gala!!

pallie can get a gala together... i can do the yard sale.. how bout the potluck....( for those southernly challenged..thats where you bring a dish of your favorite food, and we all eat together....kinda cuss and discuss)

i am serious though.... wonder if we all bombard him with pm's and with this thread, maybe.. just maybe, he would possibly come back.
just stop in a couple of times a day....maybe then he could have his personal reasons, and we can have him with us too..

its not the same with out you. jonmikal.... the heart beat is gone.

and i feel like the lips of tpf ( that could be me since i have so much!!) the lips are turning blue...and the eyes..( chase? or hobbes..? or terri and corry?? ) the eyes are rolling back in our head...

we need cpr....or an atm...or c.o.p.s. or maybe just some m.o.u.s.e

but we need something.... its not right without you..and i freeking hate this.... not gonna accept this lying down.,..( ok, i'm sitting at a desk..whatevah!!)

enough... just maybe, if we all just talk about it enough, he will feel led to come back.....

cross you finger... toes...ears, and any other body part that can cross... and if you feel the same, write it here... lets let him know..maybe calliope will see this and show him...maybe scoob will...maybe somebody will pm him and say, hey, go look whats happening...i really think if you dont like something, change it...
i dont like this...so i want to change it.... i am tired of saying bye to the stabel ones.....lets see if it works.....got nothing else to lose...right??

seriously put your feelings here... i want jonmikal back. i want him to comment...i want to see his shots, and get ideas...i want to know he has looked at my pics and comments... i want to know he is in this forum...helping ones who need it..and i want to still be a huge part of his life at tpf....

I just can't get over him being gone. seriously.
I'm just feeling very very very lost... i know we gotta get movin, but i dunno how... Now i'm looking at all my pics he commented and i realize that chances are i'll never get the thrill of wondering what he wrote there... and just a thumb up from him was enough to make me feel great...
And every time i saw he posted a pic and i was all thrilled while it was loading... to then see that it went beyond all i was expecting...
he just had such a nice vibe and it was a honor to have him here.

now i'm really lost.

The heart beat of tpf has stilled?

That's a little dramatic isn't it?

I mean sure, Jon is a wicked guy, but he's not the ONLY wicked person on the site.

go clainet! can you bring your instrument??

i'm thinking if we carry signs, and your playing your heart out,. our picketting would go better!!

I'm just as sad as everyone else that Jon is gone, he was a huge inspiration to me, and a friend. He brightened my day everytime he posted on my pictures, just as he brightened yours.

But I think we need to respect his personal decision. He's no flake, so I'm sure he had a very good reason for leaving, and I don't think it's any of our business, or he would have told us. Besides, it's not like he's dead...y'all can still email him and such I'm sure.

So I say, remember fondly the time he was here but don't pester him to death about coming back!

verbal... are you high? :confused:
this is not pestering...pestering would be to pm him all day..thats pestering..

but it never hurts to let someone know how much you miss him..or how much they might mean to a forum, or to you personally...

just sharing the love....:D

( here i was gonna give you points, too.....dont wanna pester you with them, though....... :blushing: )

cant i miss a friend???

cant i want them back here, sharing pics and stuff..?
dont you want me to fight for you if you leave??? do you want me to just say, ok, bye verb...buy a vowel..???

no..you want me to say, dang i will miss you...cant you still come by to see me???

pestering........hmmmph...:(

aprilraven said:
go away bace, this would not be the time to draw me out...
besides bace... your on our body...

your the heel.

Wow, thanks for that wonderful compliment.

I take the time to say how wonderful everyone ELSE is on the board and all I get is shot down.

No-one is trying to "draw you out".

Nah April I didn't mean to say you're pestering...it's sweet that you're voicing how much you're going to miss him and everything.
And you did mention bombarding him with PM's...I know you weren't serious, but I just want to discourage everyone from doing that anyway. =) I'm sure Calliope wouldn't be too happy to get 100 PM's from 100 members asking her to ask Jon to come back.

Didn't mean to attack you though April =)

*picks up sign with wet paint running*

BRING BACK JON MIKAL
GETCHER POTROAST HERE

BRING BACK JON MIKAL
GETCHER POTROAST HERE

*marches to Calliope for meds then back to the picket line*

BRING BACK JON MIKAL
GETCHER POTROAST HERE

BRING BACK JON MIKAL
GETCHER POTROAST HERE

no worries verbal....i would fight for you, babe..

bace, if you want to say something to me, do it in private.

and clarinet..what song is that???

clarinetJWD said:
*picks up clarinet, and commences to play a fantastic melody*

Is it a 4/4 or a 3/4 marching time, Clarinet? I wanna make sure I'm in time with my

BRING BACK JON MIKAL
GETCHER POTROAST HERE

BRING BACK JON MIKAL
GETCHER POTROAST HERE

(do I need to bring fresh reeds for ya? Water? Anything at all to help?!?)

anicole said:
Is it a 4/4 or a 3/4 marching time, Clarinet? I wanna make sure I'm in time with my

BRING BACK JON MIKAL
GETCHER POTROAST HERE

BRING BACK JON MIKAL
GETCHER POTROAST HERE

(do I need to bring fresh reeds for ya? Water? Anything at all to help?!?)
I prefer the more contemporary 5/8 and 7/8. Harder to march too, but I'm sure you can keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back