J o i n m e t o t h e D a r k S i d e!

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a Small Set. These images were taken a month ago. Twilight time, let me know what you think. Thanks guys!:)

Marcelo Fernan Bridge is an extradosed cable-stayed bridge located in Metro Cebu, Cebu in the Philippines. It spans across Mactan Channel connecting Cebu Island to Mactan Island.
Marcelo Fernan Bridge was opened in August 1999 to decongest the traffic from the older Mactan-Mandaue Bridge. The bridge has a total length of 1237 meters (4058.40 feet) with a center span of 185 meters (606.96 feet). The bridge is one of the widest and longest bridge span in the Philippines. The bridge was constructed with the help of the Japanese Government. It was named after Senator Marcelo Fernan, a political figure from Cebu City.
- Wikipedia

TULAY (BRIDGE)
ISO 50 l 40mm l f4 l 100" l CPL l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
3919236662_99f4427731_o.jpg

The 2nd one is FAR far better. The first one is a bit noisy and has some flare/ghosting from the street lights.

I'm in love with the 2nd one though. NICE work on it!!

Wait, 100 sec?
boggled.gif
The pictures are great!:thumbup: I guess the gear helped too.:(

Wait, 100 sec?
boggled.gif
The pictures are great!:thumbup: I guess the gear helped too.:(

yup inorder for you to properly expose night shots such as this you need to go over 100" at iso 50 and maintaining a sound aperture.;)

Well, just because it wasn't probably point and shoot....how many batteries did you have? (I'm not really curious just I guess the battery'll be dead in a minute )

Most reactions

Back