Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two hour season premiere this Sunday.

He's the most wanted man alive.
The world thinks he's dead.

But that's about to change.

BLAOW!!!!!

Full Page ad in the daily newspaper today.

I can't even think straigt now.

I take it you're a big fan, Paul? :lol:

I never watched it, even though Keiffer Sutherland is hawt. :sexywink:

24?

You don't know?

Pfft. Who the hell doesn't know Jack Bauer?

You know how many times Jack has saved the world from terror?

Nuff times!

terri said:
I take it you're a big fan, Paul? :lol:

I never watched it, even though Keiffer Sutherland is hawt. :sexywink:

Jack Bauer is God.

Interesting point I have a photocopy of his father Amex and Drivers licence. He paid for a room at a hotel I worked at once. The person transporting his boat from Oakville Ontario to L.A. Was staying there.

True story.

bace said:
Jack Bauer is God.

Interesting point I have a photocopy of his father Amex and Drivers licence. He paid for a room at a hotel I worked at once. The person transporting his boat from Oakville Ontario to L.A. Was staying there.

True story.
A Sutherland stalker!! :twisted:

(not that I blame ya, dude) :mrgreen:

I used to watch it wehn it was on BBC here and had no ad breaks. But no ti is on sky which has 3 ad breaks in the show. With ads it totally ruins the mood and the whole point of time passing.

If you had watched it from the start with ads it might be ok but when you've got a porsche you aren't going to change it in for a honda.

I'm with you bace. 24 rocks, I can't wait for the season to start. It's gonna be f-in sweet.

Daniel said:
I used to watch it wehn it was on BBC here and had no ad breaks. But no ti is on sky which has 3 ad breaks in the show. With ads it totally ruins the mood and the whole point of time passing.

If you had watched it from the start with ads it might be ok but when you've got a porsche you aren't going to change it in for a honda.

Watching it on DVD is the best way.

I once watched 24 for 8 hours.

My friend actually warned me that I might lose sleep.

I should have listened.

bace said:
Watching it on DVD is the best way.

I once watched 24 for 8 hours.

My friend actually warned me that I might lose sleep.

I should have listened.

:thumbup: we watched the whole first season this way, that was definitely the way to go, i can't handle the commercials. we watched the whole 24 hours in about a weeks time it was so addicting...

Jack Bauer (Keifer Sutherland) and his team at CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit) basically save America from impending doom..over and over again. Jack is given unhuman like powers, and can do anything short of grow wings and fly. His team can find anyone in the world. Jack can even make Jihad crazy suicide bomber types give information about anything.

If you don't know who Jack is, you should really watch the season.

But be warned. Once you watch one episode, you will want to watch them all. You will want to sacrafice sleep to see the next episode and you will make Jack Bauer your new subject of holy worship. Him or Tony Almeida.

Cool, have you seen Spooks?

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000092WCE/qid=1137175972/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/202-1491828-6308626[/ame]

Sounds like a similar kind of thing... Spooks was wicked!

Rob

When I was in China, I bought all 4 seasons on dvd for the equivalent of 20$. :D Havn't sat down to watch them yet, but when your whole family is addicted (grandparents included) it's gotta be alright!

Most reactions

Back