JACK'S BACK!!!

Probably is similar. Only not nearly as good. I can just tell by looking at the cover.

Several reasons for this judgement...

a) Jack Bauer is god, I shall worship no other.
b) Any similar show that doesn't have Jack Bauer in it, is sacrilidge. I feel like a sinner just looking at that link.
c) Jack Bauer is god, I shall worship no other.

I gotta agree DVD is the way to go for 24, or if your a university student like me with who hass no quams with violating international copyright laws on a nightly basis, download them :) Despite having watched every single episode (in order) of all the seasons of the show, I've only seen like 10 on TV, the rest have been either dl-ed or on dvd...oh the 21st century...

I do not however worship Jack Bauer, bace is all alone on that one...

Pfft. Traitor.

Ahhh.... Bace thank you. I'm setting my DVR right now to make sure I don't miss anything. I LOVE 24!! I have been a fan since season 1 episode 1.

<dork alert>

We have Cisco phones at my school now and at the beginning of the year I noticed some new ring tones. I was going through them and while Chewbacca and Captain Kirk were very tempting when I hit the next one that was it. It was the phone ring that you hear in CTU. It still makes me smile every time I hear it.

</dork alert>

This guy at work actually sampled the ring tone from the show, edited it so it sounded really crisp and then put it on his cell phone.

Everytime it rings in the office I get hyped.

SPOILER WARNING FOR THIS POST!!!!

No comments yet?

Did anyone even WATCH!!!????

Palmer and Dessler DEAD in the first 10 minutes!!!!!?????

HOLY CRAPTACULAR BATMAN!!!!

Tony in critical condition?
Bauer out of hiding in ten minutes.

Cloey....getting laid? By a really good looking dude, who doesn't have social skill problems.

TWO more episodes TONIGHT!!! BLAOW.

Xmetal said:
You stil haven't mentioned Jack Bauer's daughter....yet. :mrgreen: :hail: :wav:

What about her, she wasn't even in the show last season. I don't think she'll be in this one either. That chicks stupid side show adventures made me want to ring her neck.

If she doesn't talk, she's pretty hot, but 24 does not give her the best writing.

Whoa! You need to put spoiler alerts up here - we won't get it in the UK for a while longer so I am going to have to try and forget I ever saw this thread

hum de hum

I just finished watching it and it was GREAT! No spoilers here because Bace already said them all.

The first 20 minutes were so awesome, I found myself talking to my television.

No!!! Run!!! What are you doing???

I have to crack up about Chloe. That is exactly what I was thinking.... good looking guy.... Chloe. Maybe there is hope for us everyday girls. And I have to laugh at Jack saying to the kid... "I never imagined anything like this would happen...." Considering how the last few years of your life have been going Jack?

Yay... Jack's Back!!

Dude. The part that made me laugh so hard was when he was in the helicopter talking to that kids mom and he said something like "remember this morning at breakfast, you said you trust me. Well, I need you trust me right now."

That's like his token line. I think he says that like every episode. "Cloey, I need the schematics for the building" "but Jack I don't think I can do that" "look Cloey I know this is hard, but right now, I need you to trust me."

You might find this a little funny....
http://blog.news-record.com/staff/melskitchen/archives/2005/09/jack_bauer_vs_i.html

Also...

http://www.almeidaisgod.com/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back