potn-1.jpg

potn1.jpg

potn2-1.jpg

potn3-1.jpg

potn4-1.jpg

potn5-1.jpg

potn6-1.jpg

potn8.jpg

awesome hairstyle, shot #2 is my pick out of the series although the expression is a tiny bit forced imo, but good shot nonetheless, the colors, focus and the vignette works nicely here

I think these go perfectly with his personal style. Great job!

Nice job... I like #6 a lot....I like the PP too...I would be a little more careful with the background settings though.... This series leaves the impression that Jake lives in poverty?

Cheers, Joe

I really like these. Not your typical senior portraits. This processing wouldn't go with everyone's style, but as someone already mentioned, it definitely goes with his. I like the settings (backgrounds) as well. My favorites are 4 and 5. 4 because you can see his tattoo (van Gogh!), and 5 because of his expression. These definitely stand out to me as senior portraits.

Awsome shots. I wish my senior pics were more like this. I really like the ones in the tall grass. But they're all good.

The 2nd image is definitely my favourite out of the group. Definitely a nice creative touch on a completely different style of senior photography.

I really like all of these. My favorites are two and five.

These seem to match his personality perfectly. The desaturated are my favorite given his look. Job well done. 6 is by far my favorite

Last edited:
I think they're good but I really think he looks super uncomfortable!!

Most reactions

Back