www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

Nice. #5 really grabs me. I think you left just a little too much neck in #2. It sort of leads me out of the photo, and suggests decapitation. Crop the top just a smidge lower.

I agree with Matt about #2. Also #5 is a stand out one. I love how you can see her pretty blues in the 1st one. Unfortunately, the lighting seems a bit dim for #4 and her expression and body language don't scream "I'm happy that I'm getting married." lol

#5 is my favorite as well. I too agree with Matt on the cropping of the 2nd one. It's something I struggle with as well. I love the look of the flowers, dress and necklace but I have a hard time knowing where to crop the neck.
#1 has a great natural smile. I think she will be very happy with these!

Gotta love the first and last one! I really don't know how to feel about the third. It's not clear what I should be looking at.

OK... hands... Try having your birdes hold the bouquette in one hand, down a bit lower, and more toward the hip so that it does not hide the waistline. I think you're gonna like it.

Pete

#5 is amazing! beautiful shot
nice series cindy :)

Great work, they'll be thrilled!

(I'm not so sure about the decapitation one either! Maybe crop down more to make it more deliberate looking?)

Rob

I'm so glad you guys liked #5. It was my favorite, but I didn't know how it would go over since it doesn't scream "Bridal". :lmao:
I'm having a hard time with the decapitation shot. I've been playing with it, but might have to ditch it all together because I can't seem to get the right crop. I've seen it done with success, but it's eluding me! :mrgreen: I'll keep trying.
Thanks you guys for all the kind words and advice!!!!!

elsaspet said:
I'm so glad you guys liked #5. It was my favorite, but I didn't know how it would go over since it doesn't scream "Bridal". :lmao:
I'm having a hard time with the decapitation shot. I've been playing with it, but might have to ditch it all together because I can't seem to get the right crop. I've seen it done with success, but it's eluding me! :mrgreen: I'll keep trying.
Thanks you guys for all the kind words and advice!!!!!
Great series, Cindy - as usual your subject looks so relaxed with you. :thumbup: About the crop, try cropping just to where those pearls will disappear. Leaving them in the frame draws attention from the bouquet. I think you had a good idea there, so it would be a shame to ditch the shot! :)

terri said:
Great series, Cindy - as usual your subject looks so relaxed with you. :thumbup: About the crop, try cropping just to where those pearls will disappear. Leaving them in the frame draws attention from the bouquet. I think you had a good idea there, so it would be a shame to ditch the shot! :)

Thanks Terri! I'll try that. I keep trying to leave the pearls, and maybe that's the problem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back