TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks,

This month's photo challenge theme is "Black and White"! We hope to see lots of great submissions once again!
As always the winner of this month's challenge will get User Gallery web space courtesy of Chase.

Please read the following!:
The deadline for submissions is January 31.
You can email your photo to [email protected].
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo. If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though.

Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

It can be whatever you want it to be! That's part of the fun of the challenge.

One of our users used crystal meth (he has legal access to it) for the speed competition!

:thumbsup:

So if I am correct the photo can be completely color but if it depicts "black & white" (and is loved by the majority) it wins? You won't reject any submission will you?

tmpadmin said:
So if I am correct the photo can be completely color but if it depicts "black & white" (and is loved by the majority) it wins? You won't reject any submission will you?

Just do whatever you want that you think depicts black and white. Whatever your definition is...it doesn't matter. Obviously they won't allow anything obscene, but I'm sure, other than something like that, they won't reject it. Now off ya go! Get your submission shot and ready! :) And quit givin your ideas away! :)

Can I re-submit an image before the deadline?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back