Japan in Black & Whte

Sleepy_Sentry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.esgameservers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these photos two years ago with a P&S camera (Canon PowerShot Pro S3). They were very grainy and improperly exposed, but the composition was great. I didn't want these photos to go to waste so I attempted to salvage them in Lightroom. Let me know what you think!

1. Rainbow Bridge (this was underexposed, taken from a moving bus)
2206964422_cb0b6d79e2_b.jpg

2. Osaka at Night (was to grainy, tried to turn grain into artistic effect)
4254350361_bc94ea46fe_b.jpg

3. Nara Cemetery
2206176523_6d7680b614_b.jpg

Any feedback is strongly appreciated.

Last edited:
I think the first shot would be interesting with the sun light.

With the first image, I would crop out half the dead space in the sky. It would look more like a true city scape...All n I I think it is a wonderful image....:thumbup:

The second is also very nice, but has a tad too much noise for my taste. Normally I love grain, but this looks like noise. Try some selective cleaning and It will be another wonderful city scape...

The third looks pretty good. That does look more like grain. I find it interesting that there is housing over looking the cemetery there. Gosh, I could spend a day there in that place..Thanks for sharing.

Kinda grungy looking, interesting.

Great night shot...from a moving bus?
I like the first two photos the best, last one is cluttered but fascinating [don't mind me...I'm not used to cities!]

With the first image, I would crop out half the dead space in the sky. It would look more like a true city scape...All n I I think it is a wonderful image....:thumbup:

The second is also very nice, but has a tad too much noise for my taste. Normally I love grain, but this looks like noise. Try some selective cleaning and It will be another wonderful city scape...

The third looks pretty good. That does look more like grain. I find it interesting that there is housing over looking the cemetery there. Gosh, I could spend a day there in that place..Thanks for sharing.

This exactly!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back