Golden Gate Park, San Francisco

A520_IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

A520_IMG_0611.jpg

That park is very pretty!
I think I have seen photos of it on here before.
Is it that green there NOW? Or were these taken earlier in the year?
The sun did not make exposure easy for you, did it? The dynamic range seems to be vast.

Photo 3 has the nicest colours, with that spot of red by the pagoda, and I also like 1 and the view of the garden arrangements, only does that hot spot in the upper lefthand corner distract me quite a bit.

These were taken in early December, so i would imagine it is still as GREEN there now. We were fascinated also by all the green as there isn't much of that color here in the desert, especially during the winter. The immensity of Golden Gate Park left us in awe. The sun was pretty brutal as far as the "hot spots" go, i dodged the corner in that first one before having it printed, i think it helped some. Thanks for your comments! :D

That park is very pretty!
I think I have seen photos of it on here before.
Is it that green there NOW? Or were these taken earlier in the year?
The sun did not make exposure easy for you, did it? The dynamic range seems to be vast.

Photo 3 has the nicest colours, with that spot of red by the pagoda, and I also like 1 and the view of the garden arrangements, only does that hot spot in the upper lefthand corner distract me quite a bit.

Beautiful compositions there JTH. I like how you captured the reflections in the first 2. That type of tea garden is indeed very peaceful. Thanks for sharing

great shots! I love the composition in #2.

Most reactions

Back