japanese wedding photography

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, those are more snapshots .. but an unusual perspective ;)

1:
_MG_7868.jpg

2: holding her dress ... ;)
_MG_7880.jpg

just what is going on in the 2nd shot? :lol:

Well, I think Alex is saying so: holding her dress so it looks wider, hiding behind it at the same time as not to be seen in the photo. This is one cool perspective you have chosen here, Alex, funny to see how they are done, the "Japanese Wedding Photos" :D.

That's two different weddings, actually, and two different assistents with two very different tasks. Holding that reflector (cool thing!) is one thing, ducking behind the bride holding out her dress is quite another!

Come to think about it, I could hijack your thread with a photo of my own of a Japanese Wedding Photo taken off Brooklyn Bridge with my zoom lens ... from there I had an as distant, "observer" position (as not to call it "pararazza-position") as you took up for these two :D.

Well, I think Alex is saying so: holding her dress so it looks wider, hiding behind it at the same time as not to be seen in the photo.

exactly!

That's two different weddings, actually, and two different assistents with two very different tasks. Holding that reflector (cool thing!) is one thing, ducking behind the bride holding out her dress is quite another!

well spotted! ;)

Come to think about it, I could hijack your thread with a photo of my own of a Japanese Wedding Photo taken off Brooklyn Bridge

go for it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back