Japense Car Track Day

djaphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.djaphoto.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a collection ofi mages from a car show called 'Japfest' held in the UK.

This was a brilliant day out at Donignton Park, with some awesome cars out on display in the paddocks and on the track.

Pick of the best 5 are below, and a link to the rest of the days cars is also supplied.

Hope you like. D50, Sigma APO DG 70-300mm.

http://djaphoto.co.uk/main.php/v/Japfest/japfestii/

DSC_1310.jpg

DSC_1340.jpg

DSC_1352.jpg

DSC_1351.jpg

DSC_1329.jpg

Nice shots!!

All of those cars would be in my dream stable, especially that first Evo and that white Skyline with side exhaust. Yummm.... :drool:

I think that side exhaust your talking about is his external wastegate dump tube. But sexy none the less.

Thanks to everyone for looking and commenting :)

This is my forte, so keep an eye peeled for more of the same now our track season is back on ;)

I think that side exhaust your talking about is his external wastegate dump tube. But sexy none the less.

Well techincally its exhaust, guess I should have stated it better by saying "wastegate dump" or something. I knew it wasnt the main exhaust based on the diameter of the tubing, thats like Honda Civic sized. LOL I think most heavily modded Skylines run a solid 4" and up exhaust. :hail:

Good shots! I'm planning on getting to some race meets this year, haven't been to one for a couple of years since we stopped getting comp tickets at work - but I'm working on that :D

Keep it up!

Thanks everyone, once again.

Tempra: Where do you plan on venturing to, track wise? I am at Donington mostly, as this is fairly local to me.

I love going to the TrakZone events on a Sunday, free to spectate and you get to see some great cars on the track.

Thanks everyone, once again.

Tempra: Where do you plan on venturing to, track wise? I am at Donington mostly, as this is fairly local to me.

I love going to the TrakZone events on a Sunday, free to spectate and you get to see some great cars on the track.

Silverstone is about the closest to me and Thruxton can be got to in an hour, donington isn't that much further, and a guy I work with goes up there quite regularly with his focus st for track days.

I'll look into that!

oooooh I'm a Ford man, wouldn't mind seeing his ST when he's there :)

Silverstone is good, usually go there for a show called 'Ford Fair' in mid August, get sunburnt and look at some rather nice motors, and bikinis lol

oooooh I'm a Ford man, wouldn't mind seeing his ST when he's there :)

Silverstone is good, usually go there for a show called 'Ford Fair' in mid August, get sunburnt and look at some rather nice motors, and bikinis lol

I'll bear that in mind ;)

Let me know next time you're off to Donington, might have a drive up there.

Most reactions

Back