" Jaspers Brick Alley Tavern '

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well a bit different for me, sort of an Architecture shot.. Taken this past summer, I guess a play of Angle/ DOF...

brick.jpg

I really like this shot. the wall guides you to the door..and it makes you feel like the pub is at the end of a tiny little european ally and you might not be invited in if you're not a fan of a certain soccer team..lol

I really like this shot. the wall guides you to the door..and it makes you feel like the pub is at the end of a tiny little european ally and you might not be invited in if you're not a fan of a certain soccer team..lol

And SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW! lol

I'm liking that this is a shot that breaks away from your 'comfort level', landscapes, and please don't take offense to that, that's a compliment. You take awesome landscapes, and I'm liking this shot, so I'm thinking you can take awesome architectural shots too. This shot, while not awesome in my opinion, is good in how the viewer's eyes are led through the shot, something that I find very difficult to do sometimes. I like the colors and the exposure is good, yet, I wish there was more contrast to give the shot that extra bite. That contrast statement is of course purely a personal preference of mine and not a technical shot at your image. Technically, it's a good shot.

I'd agree with a bit more contrast. This image is alright, but it doesn't really jump out at me...I do love how the lines draw the eye in, though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back