JAWESOME!

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3906512523_b7efe0cd8c_b.jpg

Well I wager I am really boring you with my over-processed tshirt shots, aren't I?

:)

Great work as usual! I agree I am more attracted to the model herself than the shirt though!

Very nice. I agree on the turning toward the cam as I didn't really realize it was a t-shirt ad pic until I saw the logo and then went back. (Not that it's entirely bad that we're distracted by the woman being womanly... but I assume the t-shirt folks want the woman to grab your attention and then to stare at the shirt)

I also think the highlights are a touch blown and such, but I also immediately identified that as a style choice and a nicely handled one as well.

Really nice overall.

Very nice. I agree on the turning toward the cam as I didn't really realize it was a t-shirt ad pic until I saw the logo and then went back. (Not that it's entirely bad that we're distracted by the woman being womanly... but I assume the t-shirt folks want the woman to grab your attention and then to stare at the shirt)

I also think the highlights are a touch blown and such, but I also immediately identified that as a style choice and a nicely handled one as well.

Really nice overall.

Thanks.

Adressing the "turning towards the camera" issue... I take hundreds of Tshirt photos a week, and for the most part 90% of them are straight on Tshirt shots. Recently I've been trying to experiment with some ways to show off the shirts with a more natural feel, like this.

Love it! Your work is constantly growing.

I love the tshirt work and it of course pays the bills. Do consider branching out. Paid or TFP fashion work seems like the next step.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back