Jayden

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Havn't posted in this section for a while and thought it was time. Here is a recent photo taken the other day for his mother as to which she can use as x-mas cards. I used both photoshop and ExpressDigital in editing this. Anywho here is what I came up with. C/C welcome, and Thanks for looking. OTE.

Jayden-3.jpg

I like it, but you've clipped your red channels. It's showing in the shirt, eyes, and skin tone. Again, I'd like to see a bit more light in the eyes, but otherwise wonderful expression catch, nice composition, and the makings of a very very cute card. :)

My only crit, elsaspet already mentioned....I'd like to see more light in the eyes as well. Very cute picture! :) I love the great smile you got.

I'm at work right now & I agree with "elsaspet" about the reds. But at home it looked okay. My monitor at home was calibrated and that may have made a difference. Anyway, good job. I like his expression & pose. It'll make a great Christmas card.

I also agree with the above statements. I know the lighting was difficult at best. In home photos don't always offer the best lighting situations.
P.S. Spacenut: weren't you supposed to be working?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back