Jays - Royals Baseball

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by GoM, Aug 25, 2006.

1. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Went to the Toronto Blue Jays - Kansas City Royals MLB baseball game tonight...no real special shots, but meh. Sports photography is different..and alot tougher from sitting in a seat with people in front of you on max zoom with no IS feature ;)

-----

First up, the left-fielder, Frankie 'the Cat' Catalonatto about to connect with a pitch

[​IMG]

Second is the Jays' starting pitcher, rookie Shaun Marcum...he did alright and got the win, though had a couple shaky moments.

[​IMG]

Third up...a pitcher's meeting! Zaun, Marcum and (I think) Aaron Hill (LtR), with Troy Glaus (my fav) trotting in from third

[​IMG]

And fourth...Reed Johnson, with his classic knee-high socks and his weird-ass crouchy stance. Whatever, he's hitting .300+, so keep doing what you're doing

[​IMG]

Next, Reed again, this time on first base....I'm sure the ladies will appreciate the booty in this picture (at least for Shealy)

[​IMG]

Finally, is Reed on second with our star centre fielder (who wants out, apparently) Vernon Wells on first. Note - Pevey is the first base coach ;)

[​IMG]

2. nitefly

nitefly TPF Noob!

Awesome shots!! If you didn't say you were sitting in your seat I would have thought you were on the pitch side (don't know if thats the right word for baseball)..

3. ShootHoops

ShootHoops TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Are you sure you were in your seat? :lol: Good shots.

4. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    haha thanks bud...it's actually quite funny, the section we were at started at just near first base and extened to almost the outfield corner...for $35...

you go over about 10 seats to my left, and the price doubles, so we had a pretty sweet seat-to-price ratio

5. GoM

GoM TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hmm, just realised I forgot a shot...

[​IMG]