JEFF CANES! You are our new MOTW now!!!!

Hurricane Yes
Hurricane Katrina’s first landfall was in South Florida. It came a shore just south of me as low category 1, then turn west-southwest going thru western Miami-Dade, the everglades in Morrow County, and then into gulf, made a right and hit New Orleans

Hurricane Wilma traveled east from Cozumel Mexico, made landfall on Florida’s southwest coast, crossed the everglades, then crossed Broward County were I live diagonally as high category 2 with a wide wind field that affected the whole county and most of south Palm Beach with hurricane winds, and tropical storm winds in most of south Florida, there was a lot of trees and power lines down that seem reasonable to me, but there was also a lot damage to roofs and store fronts, that I do not thing should have happen, and there was less damage on the west coast

Hurricane Andrew hit about 35 miles south of me in south Miami-Dade as a category 5, it had a small hurricane wind field and was fast moving, I got around category 1 storm winds

Gator: Thankfully No

Hammer: myself Yes, someone else No

Jeff, now HOW happy are you for being MOTW now, which means "Member of Two Weeks" (only because I am lazy ... ahem :oops: )?
Explain your happiness by degrees.

And have you actively opted out of producing the photos I asked you to take for us? You must be kidding - you are having two weeks to produce them! C'mon on!

Here's the reminder:
LaFoto said:
- your garden
- the grocery shop where you go to most frequently
- the church nearest to where you live
- your car at night

Very happy, I took a few shots of the church, two came out OK, the car shots came out very poor, slipped a little on the grocery and garden

large.jpg

nearest but not mine
large.jpg

large.jpg

Thank you Jeff, for the photo of your garden (well, of the flower), and of the church nearest to your place ... actually also photos that are not masterpieces but fulfil the assignment ought to be SHOWN in the MOTW-thread, you know, but you are forgiven ...

... this thread will be unstuck at last to finally give room for a new MOTW!

Most reactions

Back