Jelly Fish!!

astrocreep96

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Let me know what you think. I was in Monterey last week and, of course, I had to stop by the aquarium. I have more that I could post later on, if anyone is interested.

C&C welcome. I almost think they're too simple, not really interesting. But, then again, part of the appeal of jellyfish is how simple they are in the first place.:meh:

Enjoy!

44smallaj0.jpg

47bwsmallhy1.jpg

The second shot is outstanding. I haven't been to Monterey in maybe 15-16years. I should get out more.

Fantastic, even if they were in a fish tank they must have been pretty hard to get as nicely as these are. I must admit i like both. The blue looks totally unreal, if it is it is a good choice, and even if it is not it is nicely picked.

tim

It's picked by the aquarium, I guess, but I didn't do anything to add that color aside from minor levels/curves.

It is through a tank, I got lucky on these ones. The shot was hand held, and as you could probably guess, many of them didn't turn out.

The exhibit was really neat all around - the blue one was part of a wall tank that must have been 12 feet high by 20 feet long and full of jellies.

Thank you for the comments everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back