Jellyfish

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Monterrey Aquarium Images (All with Canon 30D/Tamron 17-50mm f2.8/available light/handheld)

jelly8.jpg

jelly7.jpg

jelly6.jpg

jelly4.jpg

jelly3.jpg

jelly2.jpg

jelly1.jpg

Just a little level adjustment and crop ...

Enjoy.

Last edited:
The blue background to some of these is really something!
They all appear a tad dark, but I blame that to the screen I am using just now which feels NOT RIGHT, it is too dark in its settings.
I think 3 and 6 out of the blue-background photos are sharpest.
And 5 looks really interesting in so far as it does not immediately say "jelly fish", it looks like a kind of jewel at a first glance.

#3 is probably my fav too. The exposure looks the best on this one (I agree that some of the others are a little dark) and the colors are beautiful. Nice work.

Thanks, all. I highly recommend the Monterrey Bay Aquarium if you ever get a chance -- there are all sorts of photo opportunities there. No tripods or monopods allowed and you can't use your images commercially without permission. The blue is really how it looked! I'll lighten things up a bit, though. My fav is actually #4 as it is such an odd looking beast (sort of like a mushroom).

Stunning! I love underwater crazy critters... Hard to believe we live on the same planet as some of these things. Good job!

Stunning!

Yeah, that's what the fish said too :lmao:

Thanks -- they are really cool and there are lots more varieties there that I didn't get pix of.

Most reactions

Back