Jen Wanted Wacky!

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This bride liked my wackier stuff, and told me to just go crazy!
acaldwell, another member here, did the shoot with us. Abby, if you are around, feel free to post some of those photos!

Jenniferbri03.jpg

Jenniferbri11.jpg

Jenniferbri06.jpg

Jenniferbri08.jpg

Jenniferbri16.jpg

Jenniferbri20.jpg

Absolutely stunning shots. The lighting, location (that cool warehouse!), poses and post-processing all combine to make these killer shots (and of course, the bride is bloody gorgeous).

Love your pics ! I love the backgound and your post processing is KICK ASS. I agree with Anty your bride is Bloody Gorgeous.

Can we see the original to 4?

Thank you guys so much! I love it when they let me just "play".....it's so much more fun to process that way. It's one of the few times I actually get to enjoy the processing portion.
And yeah, she's gorgeous, huh? Wow!

Love your pics ! I love the backgound and your post processing is KICK ASS. I agree with Anty your bride is Bloody Gorgeous.

Can we see the original to 4?

I'll do better than that. I've gone back to the RAW files. These are straight out of camera before even so much as a white balance or exposure correction is done. I'm pretty sure I have the right photos, but many are really really simular, so the photos below are at least in the same set of frames if they aren't the exact one.

bri_jenn_00051.jpg

bri_jenn_00149.jpg

bri_jenn_00088.jpg

bri_jenn_00147.jpg

bri_jenn_00166.jpg

bri_jenn_00211.jpg

i'll get on it :) yours look fabulous! now i'm nervous...hehe. and, i'm learning this liquify trick (spent 4 hours at b&n the other night reading to find it), so my waists are not quite as small as yours...yet!

Abby, don't worry! Mine are just freakishly photoshopped is all. Send me an e about the liquify tool. There are lots of neat tricks I can show you.
Or better yet, if you want to pop in this week while I'm working on this engagement, I'll show you. (You haven't seen my office, but it's full of computers...all side by side.)

Hey Mentos! Thank you! Is it cold yet where you are? It's still in the 90s here! I miss seeing you around. I don't get "outside" the Wedding Forum very much anymore as far as photo areas go.
I'd love to see some of your new modeling stuff. The last ones were killer!

hey Elsaspet! Now I'm stuck in front of mu pc and editing... A VERY NEW SENIOR PORTRAITS :) I found a pretty handsome model...a bloke of course :D
I will post some this evening...in one or 2 hours... when I'm done with them...
today we had a lovely day... the fall has just started but it was sunny and warm.. I was walking in a t-shirt today so the weather is nice, and I hope it to stay till...let's say...December :) till Christmas :D

and you know what! I still have holidays :) but there's only 1 week left and my third year on university starts... ehhh... I am already tired :p

I jealous! Jealous about your weather, and the fact you are so young and talented and have your whole life ahead of you!
Be sure to share the senior photos here!!!!!!!!! I wanna see. Especially a handsome bloke!
I hear ya on the editing. I'm supposed to be doing an engagement right now, but I noticed when I went to pull my picks that my hubby hadn't loaded all of them, and I have no idea which stack of cards it is. LOL. Perfect excuse to play today..........

Most reactions

Back