Jen Wanted Wacky!

hehehe actually my excuse for today's editing was the weather... I wanted to use it to the fullest today and I spent almost whole day outdoors. Now it's 7.40 p.m and I just stareted :p

me talented? thank you :blush: :-D

Everything has already been said about your work, on this thread, and others, so, I'll just add...WOW!!
Very nice Cindy!

Wow, these are very amazing photographs.

Thank you for posting the originals. I always like to see how these amazing portraits are edited and what i need to do after the photo. If you are really open to discuss methods today i would be interested in hearing a bit about your touchup work on the model's skin... It looks amazing

Wow, these are very amazing photographs.

Thank you for posting the originals. I always like to see how these amazing portraits are edited and what i need to do after the photo. If you are really open to discuss methods today i would be interested in hearing a bit about your touchup work on the model's skin... It looks amazing

Hi Stranger. Glad to help. It's an action though. A paint on action that I can really manipulate. Do you have a choice on which photo you would like me to do a walk through on?
Keep in mind, it might come out differently, as I can't remember all the brushes, etc I use, in which order.
Thank you for your kind kind words!
Cindy

well starting with a pretty face sure made it easier!

Yes pretty girls make them pop out of the camera ready for print! Truth be told, I dropped my camera, and bammm! There it was!

I don't think these are wacky. These are so beautiful. creative not wacky. God she is so lucky to have these. The lighting shows her so well in number 1. Your so good!!

Thank you Cupid Cutie. There are two of us...me and my husband. We shoot together always. He's awesome, but forum quiet. I do all the processing because I'm a masocist. LOL.

Wow I could only wish I could call work of that caliber that I did "whaky".

Wow Cindy..... loving these!!! Your work is delicious and always inspiring. Thanks for posting the original files too... You are such a good sharer! Speaking of sharing, I have been working hard at using Liquify lately but not sure I am using the right tools/settings - yep, i guess i should check out some liquify tutes but Abby, don't worry! Mine are just freakishly photoshopped is all. Send me an e about the liquify tool. There are lots of neat tricks I can show you. dont suppose you wanna share these neat tricks with me too????? xxx

and....
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsaspet
I have the whole day free! Which one do you want me to walk through?
:)

#3, please! :) I am with Wildmaven here... would love to hear about the processing of this shot if you have the time. Im thinking its a 'vivid light' layer mixed with lots of other hot pp but then again, i am probably wrong.

Thanks for the inspiration - I love your pp lighting techniques - if you lived here in Oz i would be hitting you up for Cindy Seminars for sure xxx

ps... one last thing for now anyway, remind me how much time you spend pp a wedding. i know you take a bazillion shots, and i know it takes me a bazillion hours to process my 300ish from raw to final edits? my computer is WAY too slow, but do you think it is the actions that save you time in pp??? or just the mere fact that you know your stuff and totally rock? x

Wow Cindy..... loving these!!! Your work is delicious and always inspiring. Thanks for posting the original files too... You are such a good sharer! Speaking of sharing, I have been working hard at using Liquify lately but not sure I am using the right tools/settings - yep, i guess i should check out some liquify tutes but Abby, don't worry! Mine are just freakishly photoshopped is all. Send me an e about the liquify tool. There are lots of neat tricks I can show you. dont suppose you wanna share these neat tricks with me too????? xxx

and....
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsaspet
I have the whole day free! Which one do you want me to walk through?
:)

#3, please! :) I am with Wildmaven here... would love to hear about the processing of this shot if you have the time. Im thinking its a 'vivid light' layer mixed with lots of other hot pp but then again, i am probably wrong.

Thanks for the inspiration - I love your pp lighting techniques - if you lived here in Oz i would be hitting you up for Cindy Seminars for sure xxx

ps... one last thing for now anyway, remind me how much time you spend pp a wedding. i know you take a bazillion shots, and i know it takes me a bazillion hours to process my 300ish from raw to final edits? my computer is WAY too slow, but do you think it is the actions that save you time in pp??? or just the mere fact that you know your stuff and totally rock? x

Yes, I take a ton of photos. I just want what I want and I know if I shoot enough, I'm gonna get the "real thing".
You want #3? You have it my darling!
Coming up.

Ok, I'm thinking the coal mine shot. It's number 4 in the first series I think, and the third in the originals.
I will start a new thread because it takes a while.
Hugs,
Cindy

Most reactions

Back