Jen Wanted Wacky!

elsaspet, no real specific, I know my way around photoshop pretty well but never really ventured to the liquify. Just a VERY general overview should be sufficient enough to get me started and i can go from there

Great vision on your part and kudos to the bride for thinking outside the box. Great location!

I really like #1 and I knew she was holding a chain in her right hand. The PP photo washed it out a bit, but was in the original. I think it's an empowering shot.

All I can do is chant what everyone ells is saying "Stunning"

Amazing !!! I really love your work :)
Thanks for sharing.

Hey Cindy, awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!!!! I want in on the pp too! In particular #2 & #3. Share your genius with me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am just starting to experiment with the liquify tool in some of my portrait work, but I only use the one tool and don't even know if it is the right one! I have already been editing my last two portrait shoots with light layers that i learnt off you and now I would love to learn more....If you get a chance can you please send me a personal message re: A quick tute on liquify and how do I replace backgrounds I have tried looking it up on photoshop tutorials but I don't seem to be able to find what I am looking for.I know this is painful but if you can spare the time to lead me in the right direction I would be most grateful. Thanks so much Jodie xx

Thank you guys soooo much.
I updated the Liquify thread. I don't know how to do screen captures so it's hard to show you the actual liquify steps.
However, I tried to give an overall on two shots not shown in the original series.
Check it out, and as always, feel free to ask any and all questions.
Happy processing!

That last shot has me back for the second time!

Hi Taralyn.
That one was fun and easy to do.
I'm an action freak because I'm lazy, so I hit it with three actions:

Super Old School with lowered opacity (Boutwell Action)
Boring Selarium (Boutwell Action)
Chocolate Syrup #2 (Kevin Kabota Action Hero Series 2)

Then I just took a grunge brush in the Selarium color, and smashed it around the border.

Hope that helps, and thank you!

These are absolutely amazing. My goal is to be as good as you one day.

On another note, on the 2nd picture, you can see where you used the liquify tool on her waist and left arm.

Beautiful series! I don't know that I can add anything that hasn't already been said here, but I did want to you know I really enjoyed these!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back