zmeskalblog0015-1.jpg

zmeskalblog0021-1.jpg

zmeskalblog0023-1.jpg

zmeskalblog0025-1.jpg

zmeskalblog0036-1.jpg

zmeskalblog0038-1.jpg

zmeskalblog0040-1.jpg

zmeskalblog0053-1.jpg

Thank you! Just years of doing this I guess. Thanks again.

what sort of PP do you use to achieve such smooth and sharp images?????

Fantastic composition, but you need to ease off on photoshop. Your images are a bit oversharpened (especially if you are going to print them) and skin too photoshoped, looks kind of plasticky, people have lines and skin texture. You want to aim for realistic looking photoshop effects.

Fantastic composition, but you need to ease off on photoshop. Your images are a bit oversharpened (especially if you are going to print them) and skin too photoshoped, looks kind of plasticky, people have lines and skin texture. You want to aim for realistic looking photoshop effects.

Maybe, but if he's been doing this smoothing for a while, the bride and groom might have hired him specifically for that look. If that's his style, and it works for him, Awesome! I think they look great. Can't wait to see your next wedding.

you got some great shots! they will love to look back on those!

Maybe, but if he's been doing this smoothing for a while, the bride and groom might have hired him specifically for that look. If that's his style, and it works for him, Awesome! I think they look great. Can't wait to see your next wedding.

Thanks! And yes, it's a nitche. :) Thanks again. I have two weddings on my desks to process, and one coming up, so I'll share several more in the next few weeks.

These look pretty good, maybe a little higher ISO to let in some more ambient.
Need to back off on the smoothing, looks like they may have been oversharpened then hit with a skin smoothing action, smoothing is way overdone.
Overall these are good except for the sharpening/over smoothing effect.

Most reactions

Back