Jenny-Bride to be

thanks for the advice. i used to do the more deliberate in a studio setting because it was REQUIRED by boss and district manager we use angles in our posing and our shooting but i can promise you most the families HATE angles in studio. their questions are always "can you straighten that for us?" or "why does it look like we are leaning" ..grrrrr...LOL...they dont understand photography LOL

thanks again for the advice

I think these images out outstanding. She looks, happy, classy and sexy...all things a bride wants to be for her wedding.

Wow Awesome shots!! I think #2 in my favorite :thumbup:. The only critique I have is #3 the crop which was mentioned and # 6 looks rather flat but can be easily fixed is ps. I saw it was alright to edit your pics but I figured I was ask first as you may no even be interested. I did a quick touch up to 6. If your interested let me know. Once again great job :mrgreen:

sure go ahead 92sir...show me what ya got? and if you dont mind to explain how you got to your end result so as i may learn some new ps tricks! :)
thanks for the C/C as well

OK here is the edit I did.

bride2.jpg

I took it into cs3 and added some contrast and then adjusted the curves. In curves I drag the shadows down a bit and that was about it. Let me know what you think.

So far I don't like any of the edits of the image - they all seem very dark. Here's my small take on it.....

One thing I noted is that it looked very soft. Litte sharpening made a big difference.

edit_12.jpg

Last edited:
I like these, but #2 looks way too over processed/blown to me.

Most reactions

Back